Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gt3/turbo 6 pots...plus associated parts

jimk04

Trainee
Hello all.

I know I dont frequent this forum....so initially apologies for using it as a selling platform for this thread.

Just removed from my track biased boxster.

I have for sale a pair of very nice and serviceable 6 pot calipers.....in factory red. Came off a late 997.1 gt3 steel. Small lug spacing as per most steel brakes 350mm....not the wider lugs as on 380mm steel Cup and later PCCB style fitment .

In veet good condition but by no means mint. Perfectly good to go mechanically. They were rebuilt with new dust and fluid seals 3 years ago. All BAR ONE zirconia ceramic piston caps are all present and perfect. One of the 28mm caps was damaged so the piston was replaced with a new non ceramic topped piston.

Sale to include new unused Yperion titanium pad heat shims.
Set of as good as new TRW pads
Set of as good as new cheapo pads
Set of part worn Pagid RS19.....loads of life left
The hard brake lines from calipers to the flex is
The pad fitting gubbins

Not included the caliper fixing bolts. I have Cup car studs so they remain in my uprights.

Bleed ripples are good and free....cracked off this weekend.

Asking £1500 for the lot
Pics up soon

I am a long time Rennlist member and have done many international sales of fairly high value....all under my login name as seen here . jimk04.

Please have confidence .

Regards and pictures up soon.

No, small lug spacing is relative. Assuming these are the same as a 996 GT3 they will fit turbo or GT3 uprights.

MC

I have 997S uprights so you'd need something similar to fit to any small brake car

9fJw2kX.jpg

BsHEgI5.jpg

aZI2FIA.jpg

Fm8QpcR.jpg

4HLs80N.jpg

9GGkVlY.jpg

QloOnVG.jpg

UBiLEG3.jpg

LXaPMaD.jpg

PGY5sKP.jpg

vI9k8nf.jpg

And I forgot to mention. The outer pad support pins have been machined down bya couple millimetres to allow use of Cayenne discs

New are £1711 a pair incl VAT.
Used to be under £1000 a pair, then Porsche in their wisdom put the price up.

I thought they were about a grand each plus vat so maybe I am pitching a little high. In which case I will listen to sensible offers

uk996 said:
New are £1711 a pair incl VAT.
Used to be under £1000 a pair, then Porsche in their wisdom put the price up.

Intrigued by where you're getting your price of £1711 inc vat from ?
FVD list them at £1150 each (I imagine plus VAT and carriage ?) and Carnewal list their complete Mk 2 6 pot upgrade (calipers, discs and pads) package at €3600 plus carriage.

PM sent Slippydiff and Jim.
Sorry, not my intention to mess with your sale.

very nice. there must be 4-500 pounds worth of pads there folks!!

I know a set of Pagid 19s for those calipers are about £500 new!!!

they look in VGC and good value.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back