Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Petrolicious Meeting @ Bicester Heritage

thesmithsUK

Go for it - not too many slots left. £60 for a pro shoot at Bicester? Bargain, I say.

Just heard that my Ferrari Mondial QV has been accepted into the curated display so feeling a bit chuffed. Better get it detailed though!

I was hoping to go to the Sunday Scramble but that appears to be sold out so I figure I'll go for this too with the 240z!

I have just booked tickets for Sunday. Looks like a good morning.

Not too far from me, might pop along if the weather is good! Never heard of Petrolicious before :thumb: What does membership give you?

No idea on benefits - but they make some decent video content. Worth following on YouTube or Facebook.

What is the curated stand at this event ?

- when I booked to go they didn't ask what car I was going in - so presumably you have to ask ? (or submit your car to be on the curated stand - does anyone know how to do this ?)

Ticket booked for Sunday - will be taking the 996, so if anyone spots me its X879HEU!

Excellent day out. Many thanks to those for arranging it. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back