Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

North East run Sat morning Quickie up to Kielder 20th April

Well up for run on Saturday morning!

1/ Keith ........ 964
2/ Al satch ..... 997
3/ Steve ...... 997
4/ Mick .... Boxter
5/ Mark G ..... 964
6/ Nick ......Not sure!
7/ Flynn .....Boxster S
8/ Chris ...... Cayman R

Good to have you along Flynn and Chris.

Here is the route left out of the Corbridge car park and left through Corbridge onto A69 heading west , over the Hexham roundabout quarter mile turn right @ the "speed camera " up through Acomb (speed camera !) straight on turning left at the cross roads at Chollerford over the bridge and over the roundabout ... i may stop with the engine running just over the roundabout to make sure we are all together and to get a clear run ... id much rather drive at a decent pace ( not hooning it !) so i may stop in wark just to let slower moving traffic get away as there is nothing worse than being stuck behind a wagon etc on that road .
Straight through Wark tuning left after going over the bridge as we enter Bellingham onto the Kielder road, drive all the way up with Kielder on your right to kielder castle which is where the cafe is located , park in the top (highest) car park just past and in sight of the castle .

Meeting Corbridge car park just over the bridge 9:15 leaving 9:30 :thumb:

Hi Keith,
sorry, can't make this one as at the Lakes this weekend, hope you all have a good run :thumb:

Sorry lads - no can do on Saturday, bit of a busy weekend for us at farm shop. Anybody thought of a run somewhere on Drive it Day - plenty of classic car stuff on, one over at Penrith I think

When's Drive it Day? Sounds like an idea, could go to Penrith via Alston.

Great run out today you couldn't have judged the weather better Keith P. Only down side was Mark going through a pile of horse 'guano' and spattering my lovely clean car!

Great run up to Kielder lads, sorry I couldn't stay for longer but good to say hello to some of the north east contingent.

easternjets said:
Great run out today you couldn't have judged the weather better Keith P. Only down side was Mark going through a pile of horse 'guano' and spattering my lovely clean car!

Tell me about it, took me bloody ages to get if out of my wheel arches, sills, etc. Couldn't avoid it as another car was coming the other way. Bloody horses.

Anyway, cracking drive up and even better on the way back. Roll on the next one.

Flynn (aka Mark)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back