Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

jonno_ said:
Fingers crossed.
Good news for all but the good folk of Dinslaken :D

:floor: :floor: :floor: I do honestly think Jimbo has trumped me in the hooligan department , I realised this when following him and watching flames spit out of his exhaust :grin: :grin: :grin:

mikeluke said:
Thursday.....

Now where have I heard that one before?

:?:

:floor: :floor: :floor: Mike I think fate says this Thursday . why you say ....
well I was supposed to go on Monday the 8th and booked and paid for the flights to Manchester ,when it became obvious that Monday wasn't going to happen and that the mapper was working on the car tues and wed I paid £80 to change the tickets to the Thursday 11th or so I thought . anyway Thursday came and went and I expected to have lost the money for the flights plus the extra £80 paid to move them. anyway this morning hearing the cars almost ready and back with Hartech I decided to call Flybe to see if my ticket was lost or if I could pay again to change the flight . Initially he said if its a no show then the cost is forfeited which was fair as they couldn't resell the seat. anyway when he checked I had mistakenly not changed the flights to Thursday the 11th but infact had accidentally booked them for Thursday 18th this coming Thursday , So fate clearly played a part and knew all along it was going to be Thursday the 18th . I haven't stopped to think what would have happened last Thursday had I tried to fly and get the car . :nooo: but there we go life strange sometimes :grin: :grin:

Excellent news Phil :thumbs: sounds like you and Kevin won't now need to squeeze into Jimbo's bonkers Cayman all the way to Dinslaken, although that would have been worth a Photo :floor:

You'll have a Good Friday. :coat:

Fingers crossed for you mate :thumb:

18th July is a Thursday.....

Just saying.....

mikeluke said:
18th July is a Thursday.....

Just saying.....

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Hope that you get it back and that it is all sorted out. Don't wreck it in Germany, as looking forward to seeing it in Beaulieu

Alex said:

:floor: :floor:
I have just had the call from Hartech "your car will be ready Thursday " :grin: :grin: :grin: I said "do you mean like this Thursday , you know tomorrow the 18th of April 2019 " to which they said "yes" :lol: :D :) :grin: :grin:

So dug out my thermals and my arctic parka , snow boots now is there anything else I need before venturing into the far north , I am hoping a guide and translator will be meeting me at Manchester Airport :floor: :floor: :floor:

T shirt weather tomorrow Phil. And that's coming from the biggest southerner on here, excluding Systech and Kiwi actually.
If they can understand me, albeit wincing as they try, you'll be sweet. If you get stuck in getting to from MCR to Hartech, give me a shout.
I'm playing Lotto tomorrow on the back of your collection :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Alex said:

:floor: :floor:
I have just had the call from Hartech "your car will be ready Thursday " :grin: :grin: :grin: I said "do you mean like this Thursday , you know tomorrow the 18th of April 2019 " to which they said "yes" :lol: :D :) :grin: :grin:

So dug out my thermals and my arctic parka , snow boots now is there anything else I need before venturing into the far north , I am hoping a guide and translator will be meeting me at Manchester Airport :floor: :floor: :floor:

At least you'll dodge the 20 mile immigration passport queue that most Manchester airport visitors are met with :grin: Actually will you :dont know: :floor:

FZP said:
T shirt weather tomorrow Phil. And that's coming from the biggest southerner on here, excluding Systech and Kiwi actually.
If they can understand me, albeit wincing as they try, you'll be sweet. If you get stuck in getting to from MCR to Hartech, give me a shout.
I'm playing Lotto tomorrow on the back of your collection :grin:

:floor: :floor: dont forget Frank if you win we will split it 50/50 so thats a fiver each :grin: :grin:

Tee shirt :eek: ah but you have been in the Norf so long your hardened to its climes :grin: tee shirt to a northerner means its just above freezing, as thats what they will wear to get to down the yard to the outside privee thats just next to the pigeon loft and the ferret cage :D :) :)

No chance. Thermostat is set to 32° and it's still running. Everyone around here switched theirs off on 31st Jan. Fire off February is a thing.....not a chance at my place

Ok so checked the weather so 19deg therefore I will be trying to blend in with the locals which seems to be a grey jogging bottoms a replica football shirt and a hoodie but not wanting to seem a foreigner I need to know is it nike or Adidas trainers :floor: :floor:

Good luck for tomorrow Phil :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back