Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 narrow body hollow spokes value ?

phib

I have a set of narrow body hollow spokes I am thinking about selling (no tyres)

Does anyone have a view as to what they would be worth?

Condition good but not 100% perfect, few minor marks.

No buckling totally straight

Mods is this is the wrong place please move

Yes 8's and 10's

Not sure how I tell if they have been refurbed.

You can see all the codes clearly on the back so is suspect they haven't but I can't be sure

Phib

Good wheels getting harder to source....I agree about one thousand

Thanks, just been looking on ebay, cheapest I can find is £2k for a set

Maybe I will just keep them fo 1k

Thanks

Phib

They are worth more nthan a grand, £3k widebody, £2k narrowbody :bandit:

jonttt said:

You're dreaming like the majority of ebay advertisers... There's a big difference in regard to what buyers are willing to pay and the fictitious prices that are seen on ebay. :wink:

£1k in need of a refurb and £1.5k for a mint set. Maybe a tad more if wrapped in good rubber.

C.

A couple of years ago I paid £1350 for a set of 18" nb hollow spokes, immaculately refurbished by Exel Wheels. They won't have gone up that much.

They are now sat gathering dust in my garage - in fact you've inspired me to clean off the white plasti-dip I put on for a laugh last summer. That's my job for today!

Edit/PS: I've now removed the plasti-dip and had the knackered tyres removed. Guess I have them refurbished (again) and let them gather more dust for another year or two sat next to the also immaculate Cup IIs on the wheel rack. Do I really need three sets of very different wheels - oh yes! ;-)

What are they worth to you ?
How quickly do you wish to sell ?

Ebay
Buy it now
£1200
Accept offers.

£2500, they have gone up already :bandit:

cableguy said:
jonttt said:

You're dreaming like the majority of ebay advertisers... There's a big difference in regard to what buyers are willing to pay and the fictitious prices that are seen on ebay. :wink:

£1k in need of a refurb and £1.5k for a mint set. Maybe a tad more if wrapped in good rubber.

C.

:hand: The rose tinted specs have come out now it's spring :floor:

I recently sold a set of narrow body hollow spoke wheels via 9Apart. These had previously been fully refurbished and were originally on my 993 but replaced 10 years ago(!) with the Fuchs Sport Classics.
9Apart sold them with new tyres and did all the tyre swapping, packing, eBay etc.
The consensus of a grand for a set of wheels is about right AFAIC.
Graham

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back