Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester Meet April 2019

A reasonable turnout, weather was pretty cold though. Alex and I had a great drive up from Nottm as usual.

MC

Sorry I could not make it guys, work got in the way. I had the 993 all pimped and ready to rock as well :roll:

Next month ;-)

Great day out as usual :)

Quite funny when someone turns up and says - "you must be Alex". When asking how do you know that, they reply "you've got a pint in your hand" :grin:

ugkEiyx.jpg

j0j6JSJ.jpg

c2imzMA.jpg

Lku58g0.jpg

mVs1MKt.jpg

qwPKbRn.jpg

GiVglBw.jpg

plwJB5g.jpg

Mb6B7Dp.jpg

XOkOXJ5.jpg

I9AnvVy.jpg

Seriously lacking some yellow :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
Seriously lacking some yellow :grin:

Seriously lacking SBSP!

Not quite local, but a good drive.

MC

Great pics guys. A long day has finally ended for me, looks like a couple of new cars in the mix. I look forward to catching up with you all next month :thumb:

FZP said:
Great pics guys. A long day has finally ended for me, looks like a couple of new cars in the mix. I look forward to catching up with you all next month :thumb:

Have you been on the tools today :dont know:

MisterCorn said:
Not quite local, but a good drive.

MC

:hand: you need to invest in a duster :eek:

I had an AMG SLK back in the day, for about 4 months until someone sideswiped me on a dual carriage way :roll:

spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:

Have you been on the tools today :dont know:
Yes, plus a trip to the airport before the sun was up.

Was good fun, loved looking at the cars & of course a pint :thumbs:

Lacking some White as well :dont know:

I guess I get the award for worst parking!

Great to meet you Alex :D

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back