Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lumpy ride and steering issue after tyre change

991.2GTS

Imola
I had a puncture on my 2018 Macan GTS a few weeks ago and had it sent back to the OPC for a new tyre. I expected the OPC to try and rape me for both rear tyres replacing, but they said they were happy to just replace the one, and didn;t feel both needed replacing. It's done 11k miles.

However, since getting it back, it just doesn't feel right. The steering doesn't feel as responsive and the ride seems all over the place.

I'm not sure if something is amiss, or it's my imagination. I've recently taken delivery of a 991.2 and have been spending a fair amount of time in that. I'm wondering if switching between the two is warping my sense of what the Macan should be performing like?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back