Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

North East run Sat morning Quickie up to Kielder 20th April

KP964

Quickie Breakfast run up to Kielder cafe on Saturday morning 20th April ... Meeting @ Corbridge car park on the south side of the bridge , 9:15am for a drive up to Kielder cafe for breakfast then back to Hexham, just a short run out if you fancy it names below please .

1/ Keith ........ 964
2/ Al satch ..... 997
3/ Steve ...... 997
4/
5/
6/

Hi Keith I'll put my name down although it is 'rammed' when they have this event on.

Its Easter Sunday as well Nick , might get there very early ? , dont want to sit in traffic .
Might do a blast up to Kielder for breakfast on the Saturday Morning as well ... early run up ... thoughts lads ? .

Hi Keith. Sorry, not for me either day. Breakfast in Kielder is too far too early.

Hi Keith. I can't do the Easter Sunday run, but would most likely be able to do the Saturday morning run to kielder. I might have to bring Jacob though but that's not a problem.

Cheers...

+1 for the early Kielder run Keith :thumbs: :thumbs:

Steve Gom said:
+1 for the early Kielder run Kieth :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nice one Steve and Al ... :thumb: anymore for this ?

1/ Keith ........ 964
2/ Al satch ..... 997
3/ Steve ...... 997
4/ Mick .... Boxter
5/
6/

Can't make the Saturday morning Keith.....hopefully I will have a hangover... :grin: Enjoy.... :thumb:

Saturday I can make, yippee!

1/ Keith ........ 964
2/ Al satch ..... 997
3/ Steve ...... 997
4/ Mick .... Boxter
5/ Mark G ..... 964
6/

1/ Keith ........ 964
2/ Al satch ..... 997
3/ Steve ...... 997
4/ Mick .... Boxter
5/ Mark G ..... 964
6/ Nick ......Not sure!

Saturdays forecast looks good, could well be shorts weather! 8)

3/ Steve....997

Who's 997 will I be driving then......? :?:

Steve Gom said:
3/ Steve....997

Who's 997 will I be driving then......? :?:

Oops .. you will have to borrow one for the day :thumb:

Up for this one as well. Maybe the best time to get out over the weekend as the roads will be choker block.

1/ Keith ........ 964
2/ Al satch ..... 997
3/ Steve ...... 997
4/ Mick .... Boxter
5/ Mark G ..... 964
6/ Nick ......Not sure!
7/ Flynn .....Boxster S

Flynn

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members