Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Speed Sensor Removal

Thanks for posting this Stutgartmetal, great descriptions and pics a job WELL done :worship:

Front ABS sensor

Hi,
Having similar symptoms with my ABS sensors lighting up the dash (think it showed up as fault code 17, if memory serves). Its showing up as front O/S.
Where is best to get these from as usual ECP/GSF don't do the parts?
Is it necessary to replace both N/S & O/S at the same time?
Thanks

Don't know of a cross reference, I got my rears from OPC. I think fronts didn't change as the rears did but I found my '94 had both rear later types. So you shouldn't have to change them both. It's a rip off when other makes are available for £15 or so, well at least no Brexit for 6 months. God knows what genuine parts will cost then and Germany having problems with Trump doesn't look good.

If your speed sensors which are on the car don't have
The part number (written on the wiring not the sensor it's self )
P Number 993 606 405 00 then you will need to change both fronts .
Think the sensor does have bosch written on it so maybe able to get them from somewhere else. I got mine from porsche.

Get them from Matt at type911shop
Single changes are fine.
There's an easy test. You run a ohmmeter between the two terminals.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back