Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 50th anniversary

spongebob squarepants

Must be wrong price. Power kit standard too, along with other goodies. When you see how the 997SC has gone that might seem like a bargain one day...

I don't think this is a 50th Edition Model. It is a 991 with '50 Years Edition' Optional Package - which I think was around 5k - so has some of the stuff that was on the 50th Edition.

The anniversary package consists of five very popular equipment options: the Sport Chrono package, Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module, the telephone module, front and rear park assist and seat heating for the driver and front passenger. Yes

Yep H got it spot on with the option pack :thumb:

Yes, mine has this option stated on the sales bill, just a few options thrown together to sound good :grin:

There is one doing the rounds that has been severely crashed rebuilt, although don't think its this one as this appears to be a left hooker, maybe that's why its cheaper

Do people think the 50th anniversary special edition will be a good long term investment? There's one for sale at OPC Bristol which looks excellent but phenomenally expensive for what it actually is (ie the car underneath the anniversary tweaks!). 98k! (28k miles)

The 964 30 Jahre was a brilliant buy a few years back. The 40 Jahre 996 hasn't really done much and the 50 Jahre seemed to be caught up in the GT3/RS/911R ltd edition whirlwind. It's a tough call but I can't see it going stratospheric in values, but may hold or decline slowly.
We need Sponges crystal ball for non footy matters

kan300 said:
I don't think this is a 50th Edition Model. It is a 991 with '50 Years Edition' Optional Package - which I think was around 5k - so has some of the stuff that was on the 50th Edition.

Yup :thumb:

The anniversary package consists of five very popular equipment options:
1. the Sport Chrono package
2. Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module
3. the PCM telephone module
4. front and rear park assist
5. seat heating for the driver and front passenger

£5k

FZP said:
The 964 30 Jahre was a brilliant buy a few years back. The 40 Jahre 996 hasn't really done much and the 50 Jahre seemed to be caught up in the GT3/RS/911R ltd edition whirlwind. It's a tough call but I can't see it going stratospheric in values, but may hold or decline slowly.
We need Sponges crystal ball for non footy matters

I may have taken a punt at 69 K if it was the 50th anniversary model :grin: but for mega bucks, no X51 pack and cloth seats I'm oot.

Then again remember the sport classic.......

Who bought this?? Anyone on here?? Any discount to be had??

Had my eye on this one but looks like it sold yesterday!

Great low mileage car....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back