Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bye bye 997.2, time for a change!

Shaoxter

After 2.5 great years with my 997.2 C2S, I think it's time for a change. Been browsing Autotrader for a while and I've finally put a deposit down on something I like! All will be revealed shortly (hopefully).

My C2S will most likely be going to the trade as I won't have enough time to advertise/sell it, so let me know asap if you're after one!

What a shame. It only seems like the other day you got hold of it. That's a quick 2.5 years. My favourite colour on a non GT 997.2. I'm sure it won't hang about. Hopefully you're staying in the P family. Good luck with the sale and new car :thumb:

Yeah time has flown by!
Don't worry, the next car is still going to be a 911 :)

Shaoxter said:
After 2.5 great years with my 997.2 C2S, I think it's time for a change. Been browsing Autotrader for a while and I've finally put a deposit down on something I like! All will be revealed shortly (hopefully).

My C2S will most likely be going to the trade as I won't have enough time to advertise/sell it, so let me know asap if you're after one!

Hmmm looks like yet another convert to the 991 club :dont know: :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back