Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

mikeluke said:
Did they specify WHICH Thursday?

:)

I told you so!

:floor:

WARRANTIES Jimbo and I are planning to book our cars in at Bournemouth OPC for the 111 point check :wink: and we will consider options after that :) :) :)

but currently at the top of the list is the DILUSI warranty option :grin: :grin:

DrJimBone said:
:hand: I'm sure you all are keen to have a look, but I am planning to right up a full build post with pictures once I have it back...

Maybe even a video if you're lucky :thumb:

:bandit:

Look forward to the write up Jim :thumb: and seeing/hearing it in Germany :thumbs:

This Thursday (i.e. today)? Or next Thursday? Or the one after that....?

mikeluke said:
This Thursday (i.e. today)? Or next Thursday? Or the one after that....?

Place your bets now, please! :hand: :floor:

:thumb:

I've got 10p on Phil needing a lift to the Porsche Event at Beaulieu in June....

I have some questions.
did the 911 exist
Does Phil really exist
Who is Phil
Is Phil actually George Eaton
Is George a 911
It's just one great big existentialist hurdygurdy spinning into contortion.
:dont know:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

WOW!

Deep and meaningful questions there....

Perhaps to avoid confusion with other members Phil should change his user name to

Phil_42

?

mikeluke said:
WOW!

Deep and meaningful questions there....

Perhaps to avoid confusion with other members Phil should change his user name to

Phil_42

?

:floor: :floor: :floor:
Well gents mmmmm it Thursday not last Thursday but this Thursday the weather is lovely in Bournemouth and has been all day , I have no idea what the weather is like oooop norf . Yes you guessed it another flight cancelled .

I think George Eaton is running in my car and having far too much fun in it , At this point I cannot confirm if I have a 911 and its been so long I am not sure I ever did have one :grin: :grin:

I am taking Dr Jimbo to Birmingham or Sat to pick up his LS3 cayman before I get mine so he's won that bet :nooo: and I am gutted as I really didn't want to see him in a mankini :floor: :floor:

My car is progressing but the problem is when you ask the best of the best engine builder and the best of the best rempaper to work on your car you forget that they are perfectionists and won't give it back until its just right :grin:
so on a positive note its in the best hands on a negative note its not ready yet. what we do know at this stage is despite having a high flow performance exhaust and IPD plen, a brand new engine etc the Fabspeed twin cone performance induction doesn't infact do as it says on the Tin, and puts out slightly less HP than the stock air filter with BMC filters . which is a shame as it looks and sounds great . but at least we now have the definitive and unbiased answer to this much asked and discussed question . he also was concerned about having a airbox solenoid showing a fault code with the fabspeed especially as it was for no gains . So he's continuing with the stock airbox and bmc filters.
I haven't booked another flight and now won't be until Hartech have it back and do the last few bits and checks they need to do before they release it , I have been told that the Tobias has been doing everything for my engine and wants to do the finishing touches but is on holiday next week . So I am assuming it won't be next week but hopefully will be the week after which is the week before we leave for Dinslaken on the Sunday. so its cutting it bloody fine But with luck Hartech will finish it on the Monday I can go and get it on the Tuesday and were good to go to Germany on the Sunday. :grin:

Anyone taking a Cayenne to Simply Porsche?

Might need to pick up a passenger in the Bournemouth area.....

:?: :grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor: god I hope not, not the travelling in a cayenne bit , the not having it for simply Porsche bit :grin: :grin:

Perfection takes time Phil. Have you sorted ADAC cover for the Stuttgart trip..I can imagine the Stuttgart OPCs face if they open your engine lid :dont know: :thumbs:

Wow.. that is cutting it fine for Dinlaken Phil :eek: fingers crossed for you...but as you say, it is in good hands and will be well worth the wait by the sound of it!

Really interesting about the fabspeed intake, and a shame because it looks and sounds so good! Is the power down by enough to ditch it completely? I'd be tempted to keep it if it was only a couple of bhp!

Viel Glück mit dem auto Herr Phil

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back