Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LHD Black Mamba!

Just a quick update!

The car is now running Syvecs S6+ and running like a champ. Walks an Aventador with ease. Love the antilag and two step!

I can't praise Syvecs and the guys down there enough, they really make an amazing product and customer service is more than 5 star!

I installed completely straight pipes from turbo out from FVD, they sound crazy!

Ive also installed an ES Motor transmission and had them tune my TCU, transmission shifts much harder and faster with zero slip now. Definitely a needed upgrade.

When I dropped the engine to install the transmission and new vacuum lines for the pierberg boost solenoid I also gave the car a major service.

Installed the new updated ignition coils from Porsche and now made by bog Warner. Big size difference! I also installed RSS engine mounts.

Lastly I have my bucket seats booked in for a retrim in terracotta to match the interior and to add some Porsche crests to the headrests, this is at the end of October so that should have the interior finally finished. Its with lgtrimming and ill post pics when done.

Im bored of the OZ's now and am on the fence wanting to either order some BBS E88's or go with HRE 301's. Decisions decisions ..

Unwashed pic
db25EP2.jpg

AWSOME...simple as

Agreed very very nice car with some serious upgrades :thumb:

:eek: WOW

Some E88's being advertised on here :thumbs:

Need a video of it to hear the noise and see the warp speed
leggit.gif

:thumb:

I saw those e88's just wrong sizes, I want 19" and offsets probably incorrect for me :(

Here are two videos of some noise lol

RCAS73l.mp4

mQ2sAvY.mp4

Love the :floor: one :thumbs:

Sounds almost Lambo-esque :worship:

I want one :thumb:

Finally have 5 mins to post a few pictures of the seat re-trim.

They came out really well.

Also the car has been in the garage for a while having its set up changed around.

Attachments

• img_20181231_122204_988.jpg
    img_20181231_122204_988.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 1,918
  • img_20181231_122218_127.jpg
    img_20181231_122218_127.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 1,918
Also updated the steering wheel :D :D :D

Attachments

• img_20190408_wa0025_143.jpg
    img_20190408_wa0025_143.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 1,910
Looks good :thumbs:, seeing that racing harness in your car (and ADe's car) make me want to get one too :)

Wow those seats look amazing :worship: :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back