Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally Bought One

MattCPR

I first worked on these cars 12 years ago in a Porsche approved bodyshop and always wanted one.

Bought a massive spec Cayenne a year ago but it's wasnt the same so picked this up last week. The previous owner hasn't skimped one bit on its mechanical upkeep, some of the bills are eye watering. Unfortunately the outside needs a good fettling but that's what I do.

Wheels are away being stripped and powder coated while I get on with sorting the other bits out.

Attachments

• a8a64756_110c_4e2c_a293_62f414d71d9c_169.jpeg
    a8a64756_110c_4e2c_a293_62f414d71d9c_169.jpeg
    997.3 KB · Views: 2,915
Welcome :thumb:
looks great.

Congrats, looks 8)

No rear wiper, hardback seats, PSE :thumb:

James M-S said:
Congrats, looks 8)

Yeah it's a nice thing. Sports design wheels too which is what I really wanted. Just need to get it out on the cracking roads we have around here and make the most of it :thumbs:

:welcome: to 911uk and to 911 ownership. :thumb:

Nice looking car Matt ,welcome to the forum :thumb:

I guess you knew all the places to look before you closed the deal.. :)
Looking forward to reading a bit of your enjoyment of it once you are out and about a bit :thumb:

Congrats :thumb: Lovely looking motor!

Your 997.1 looks lovely, congrats :thumb:

MattCPR said:
James M-S said:
Congrats, looks 8)

Yeah it's a nice thing. Sports design wheels too which is what I really wanted. Just need to get it out on the cracking roads we have around here and make the most of it :thumbs:

:welcome:

Looks great Matt :thumbs:

I have a similar spec car and also wanted the sport design wheels :thumb:

What's up with the paintwork?

Lovely looking motor. I'm sure it'll be up to your exacting standards in no time!

I'm most jealous of your garage floor. I wish mine would stay that clean and shiny!

Looks great, congrats!

Look forward to more pics as you get sorted to your liking.

TonyC911 said:
MattCPR said:
James M-S said:
Congrats, looks 8)

:welcome:

Looks great Matt :thumbs:

I have a similar spec car and also wanted the sport design wheels :thumb:

What's up with the paintwork?

The front end is just a bit chippy. The back bumper has a small scuff on it and a few marks on the door.

I used to work for a Porsche Approved bodyshop so I'm slightly ***** about these things.

Seat backs are coming off for a bit of TLC too. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post some more pics, before and after.. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back