Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Porsche 911 Carrera Sport ?

FZP

Zandvoort
The Ferrari FF of the Porsche world. Discuss, yes or no. Although I like the look of it, it's not necessary model that won't enhance the brand on my opinion. So it's a no from me.

Attachments

• fb_img_1554716053571_918.jpg
    fb_img_1554716053571_918.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 2,573
Has this been officially announced, or is it just a mock-up showing a concept by an enthusiast?

It's April 8th, not April 1st... :floor:

That's just a pic of a 992 with a Sport Turismo back grafted on!

C.

I like it, just as I like the FF!

Then I also have M-B CLS Shooting Brake, so I like that kind of thing.

It would have made more sense to me to have made the Panamera GTS a 2 door option with its longer wheelbase, as even with a bit of extra headroom it will have insufficient leg room.

Also there is nowhere for the engine to go, so without rear engine it ceases to be a 911 really.

Today's 928? Or is this a late April fool!

It must be a mock-up and is probably more an artist rendering of what a 2 door Panamera might look like.

I don't think that estate hatch would be much use on a rear-engined car. :grin:

I should have stated above its a rendering. Having said that, to make it work as a true adult 2+2, the wheelbase would need another wedge inserted as the rear seats are for skinnies. I know from sitting I the back of the 997 that it's far too upright for anything more than 1hr at a push. Realistically 30 mins is cruel.
perhaps it would be better to shorten a Panamera than lengthen a 911. It would make more sense.

Like it ✌🏽

Your dog would get very hot if it were sat on top of the engine!

It'd have to be a small dog too, can't think there'd be much room on top.

Autocar carried a story the other day about this... it's a coupe based on the Panamera.

Ugly as hell to me :yuk:

If this is indeed a potential new 911 derivative, unsure as to the customer base it would be aimed at :?:

DRZ911 said:
If this is indeed a potential new 911 derivative, unsure as to the customer base it would be aimed at :?:

Blind people 8)

:nooo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back