Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help needed - Bloody pheasants

Could I have made black pudding out of this. :?:

I grilled it. :floor:

Pheasant is wonderful, and so is Venison :grin:

And don`t forget White Pudding, the most forgotten of puddings :thumb:

I think T8 needs another 3 and 20 blackbirds to complete his pie :thumbs:

pzero said:
alex yates said:
Black pudding is awesome. Although I'd swap it for Haggis any day of the week.

Both are excellent. :food:

One of my favourite steakhouses does haggis & black pudding stack, covered in peppercorn sauce as a starter.

I have it every time I go. :puh:

Oh lordy.......now you're talking :food: :food: :food: :food:

Haggis yes (all that offal!) but blood in a black pudding - now that is disgusting :?: :weird:

front centre cover

Hi,
I knocked my centre cover inside the bumper whilst trying to fit a grill cover kit from zundsport, i tried the hand from underneath with no luck just grazed knuckles and wrist, however it dawned on me that the grill which goes over the top is screwed into this cover so i pre drilled it at both ends with a very small hole and then wound in two hooks, got in position and yanked it forward... happy days all fitted back perfectly, all be it now with two small holes but as i said it is now covered with a grill.
A lot cheaper and easier than getting the bumper taken off.

Thanks to all for the varied replies and recipes!

I managed to squeeze my hand ap in behind and after a few prods the cover is now firmly back in place.

Now I'm off to try haggis, black pudding and pheasant for my tea (or dinner for those of you down south!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back