Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'Precision Porsche' East Sussex - Sat 6 Apr (9am-1pm)

Great to meet some guys today at Precision Porsche, Great coffee and grub.

Garage was almost spotless !

Thanks for the morning.....until next time

G2 .. a pleasure as always .. and also nice to have a car i can't really fault , sorry for going on so much about wax oil / acf 50 or what ever .. its one of those things that i see the end results of it not being done so many times when a simple spray of something helps in the long term.

btw .. first time i've seen that gear change symbol illumination .. i like it !

Its also a colour i like . not as much as Lapis blue to be fair but i like the colour .

Pzero .. again always nice to say hello and thank you for saying hello to Ruth .. this was pretty much the first time she has been out in a situation with so many people she doesn't know .. welcome to the big wide world i say and she managed :)

FRP .. i didn't get to actually meet you but im afraid i was pretty busy as usual .. many people want to chat so i never get the chance to mingle much .

bulkbiker .. i saw a chap by the door with a dog .. not sure if you but couldn't get the chance to come and ask if it was you or not .

PanozGTR .. A pleasure to have a chat young man , already a customer of ours but it was great to actually meet you and your wife .

Strangest thing .. i had finished my checks and was asked to look at a knocking noise on a 997 G2 .. turns out the Owner is a Guest here but not an actual poster ..

He has read this forum a lot and it helped him in his choice of car .. he has also read my posts along with others and was somewhat surprised shall we say to meet me.

I for one forget that when i see 20 online i don't really look at the guests .. its often pretty high though..

This forum helps more than just the registered people .. it helps a whole lot more people than i and i expect most of us realise and it was an eye opener for me to have someone i've never spoken to say he had read my posts and knew of me .. weird .

This has got to be one of the best forums out there .. my hat off to you guys /gals for making this site so good .. im proud to be a member .

Few pics from Precision yesterday..

Attachments

• img_2234_157.jpeg
    img_2234_157.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,289
  • img_2235_826.jpeg
    img_2235_826.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,289
  • img_2236_176.jpeg
    img_2236_176.jpeg
  • img_2237_165.jpeg
    img_2237_165.jpeg
  • img_2238_105.jpeg
    img_2238_105.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,289
Thanks to all the friendly staff at Precision for the cars, coffee and sausage rolls. A great way to spend a Saturday morning. I was pleasantly surprised to see another Macadamia coloured 997.2 when l arrived. Two in one place, very rare. Special thanks to the legend that is Demort for sparing the time to have a chat. It was really nice to meet you as well.

The numbers you help, Iain, runs into the thousands!

Any action from the locos? :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back