Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

Did they specify WHICH Thursday?

:)

mikeluke said:
Did they specify WHICH Thursday?

:)

:floor: :floor: :floor: Ah mmmmmmm :?: :dont know: :sad:

Quote 'I spoke to Wayne at chipwizards and he expects to finish my car on Thursday as he's committing all day wed and Thursday to get it finished . Hartech just want it back for a few hours after Waynes done his bit, just to check everything good which is excellent of them . So will go and get it from Hartech on Monday lunch time and have booked a flight from Southampton to Manchester as it only takes 1hr to fly up. Thumb Thumb"

Hope it wasn't on Monday morning :floor:

Fantastic news Phil :thumb:

Looking forward to the review after Wayne has worked his magic :thumbs:

Phil - you are JUST going to beat me...

I'm now taxed, insured and MOT'd. Craig will put a few miles on the new engine before the dyno mapping on Friday at Emerald in Norfolk. I might get it the next day, depending on what's happening with work.

So, your Thursday collection has me by two days, after all these months! (mine first went up on Oct 1st... so 6 1/2 months for me!)

:thumb:

As Jimbo hinted at and Stu already knew :floor: :floor: Thursday became Monday thats now become next Thursday . :grin: nothings easy in life . But Wayne is determined to get it perfect and as a perfectionist won't compromise, so I have rebooked my flights for Thursday . Just as a brief explanation , my car had already been mapped and Wayne wanted an OE map to get the car back to a starting base for him to work his magic . also due to the many changes Wayne was liasing with Tobias and Grant at Hartech getting stock parameters so he could calculate the changes needed for the mods that have been added. I am extremely happy that Chipwizards and Hartech care so passionately that they want the best from the car and I am happy to wait a few more days . just hope I get mine back before Dr JIMBO gets his 6.2ltr Cayman on the Friday as we can then both have a quiet refined cruise to get Bacon butties at Sandbanks on Sat :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
a quiet refined cruise to get Bacon butties at Sandbanks on Sat :floor: :floor: :floor:

They're going to love us, mate :floor: :hand:

Phil 997 said:
As Jimbo hinted at and Stu already knew :floor: :floor: Thursday became Monday thats now become next Thursday . :grin: nothings easy in life . But Wayne is determined to get it perfect and as a perfectionist won't compromise, so I have rebooked my flights for Thursday . Just as a brief explanation , my car had already been mapped and Wayne wanted an OE map to get the car back to a starting base for him to work his magic . also due to the many changes Wayne was liasing with Tobias and Grant at Hartech getting stock parameters so he could calculate the changes needed for the mods that have been added. I am extremely happy that Chipwizards and Hartech care so passionately that they want the best from the car and I am happy to wait a few more days . just hope I get mine back before Dr JIMBO gets his 6.2ltr Cayman on the Friday as we can then both have a quiet refined cruise to get Bacon butties at Sandbanks on Sat :floor: :floor: :floor:

Interested in what warranties are in place for all this work for when the inevitable happens :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
Phil 997 said:

SB - a touch mean....might never happen.

More likely, they get pulled for noise violations
Interested in what warranties are in place for all this work for when the inevitable happens :grin:
:D

spongebob squarepants said:

:nooo:

^^^

Hmmm I wondered about this too?

DrJimBone said:
Phil 997 said:
a quiet refined cruise to get Bacon butties at Sandbanks on Sat :floor: :floor: :floor:

They're going to love us, mate :floor: :hand:

Jim - might have missed them, but have you got any pics of the car with the LS3 fitted please?
Sure it'll have a few sandal-wearers toes curl with a massive v8 in there!
]

:hand: I'm sure you all are keen to have a look, but I am planning to right up a full build post with pictures once I have it back...

Maybe even a video if you're lucky :thumb:

:bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back