Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Non N-rated tyres

Craig180

Evening all,

I'm about to take the winter tyres off my 997 C2S and am looking around for a new set. I can see the Bridgestones and Pirelli's tend to be the obvious choice with N rating, but for normal Road use in the UK, will I encounter any problems running non N-rated tyres?

If you have Porsche warranty, it's an issue. If not, Michelin PS4 and live the dream.

The return of Marty Wild said:
If you have Porsche warranty, it's an issue. If not, Michelin PS4 and live the dream.

No warranty. Cheers.

The return of Marty Wild said:
Correctamundo. MP4S is the answer. I'm running MPSS and they're awesome. MP4S are, by all accounts, even better

I've got the PSS on my Caynan, they're great.

Put PS4 on the family wagon, insane the difference. Before that, the aids were kicking in when cornering for what felt like no reason at all. Was very unnerving, PS4 are great on the Golf, can't imagine what they're like on Pork.

:agree: Can't go wrong with the 4s - I have them fitted and they're superb. :thumbs:

:agree:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back