Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Added a pair of harnesses :D

harnesses.jpg

Everything for a DIY Major Service...wish me luck.

Just an MOT... and I'm pleased to say that's all, 12+ years old and passed first time

Next up a 12 year gearbox oil service and disks and pads (not that it got any advisories on them but I think they'd due a refresh anyway)

AdeD said:
Added a pair o
f harnesses :D

harnesses.jpg

Love those HRE's Ade .....

Mind you the whole car is ace ...!

A first service after full rebuild!
Sat in Hartech typing this.
Two damn satnavs and both steered me wrong, gave up and did it by reading the map! I got here so how come the navs didn't? Admittedly one is built in so a bit shonky but google should get it right surely?

jl-c said:
Two damn satnavs and both steered me wrong, gave up and did it by reading the map! I got here so how come the navs didn't? Admittedly one is built in so a bit shonky but google should get it right surely?

Operator error :pc: I got there fine :D

DucatiRob said:
jl-c said:

It ends in 'ocks" and it ain't hollyhocks :floor: :hand:

jl-c said:
DucatiRob said:
jl-c said:

It ends in 'ocks" and it ain't hollyhocks :floor: :hand:

:eek: :floor:

1. New Bosch alternator
2. Water pump
3. New tensioner and deflector pulleys
4. Starter motor cable

All from Autodoc and Design911, hoping it all turns up in time for next weekend to get sorted before Dinslaken :?:

DucatiRob said:
1. New Bosch alternator
2. Water pump
3. New tensioner and deflector pulleys
4. Starter motor cable

All from Autodoc and Design911, hoping it all turns up in time for next weekend to get sorted before Dinslaken :?:

Very dishappy! :gunfire: Ordered alternator and water pump from Autodoc last week, promised parts would be despatched next day, checked this morning and they had still not left warehouse! Plans to get car sorted this weekend now dashed! Have to do it Bank holiday weekend now, which is a bit too close to Dinslaken for comfort :x

Magic919 said:
Coil packs, heat shields and an exhaust actuator.

Actuator making a clicking noise when PSE off?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back