Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Leather Driver Airbag Fits various models.

maily

Porsche Leather Driver Airbag
Fits Models: 911 997 991 Panamera Cayenne Cayman
Condition: Almost New in Perfect Condition.
Part Number: 970.803.089.05 A34

Price: £400.00 shipped to the UK.

Item can be collected in person from Birmimgham, London, Cardiff, Edinburgh. I sometimes travel for work.

Pictures:

maily said:
DucatiRob said:

Apologies for my delayed response haven't been here for a while, that was eBays algorithm automatically reducing the price each week the item doesn't sell.

I re-listed it on ebay for 400 GBP. Forgot to update the price on here.

Didn't know eBay could do that! Surprised that you resisted it for the higher price again though :?:

The ad says 'almost new', how old is it?

Thanks

Part No. sticker sort of gives it away :eek:

stucart said:
Part No. sticker sort of gives it away :eek:

Well spotted :eek: :thumb:

maily said:

Think it might be best to change the description, can't really say 7 years old is 'Almost New'

:hand:

DucatiRob said:
maily said:

Think it might be best to change the description, can't really say 7 years old is 'Almost New'

:hand:

Haha ok noted. It is brand new and never been used in 7 years :D :D :D

maily said:

Really?? If it was brand new and boxed I would snap it up but from those pictures it doesn't look like an unused item, scratch marks next to the hex nut and a bit dirty and corroded!

DucatiRob said:
maily said:

Really?? If it was brand new and boxed I would snap it up but from those pictures it doesn't look like an unused item, scratch marks next to the hex nut and a bit dirty and corroded!

I was joking in the sense i was fortunate enough not to have ever need to use it!!! Technically it's brand new I never used it just stored it inside my steering wheel for safe keeping :grin: anyway apologies for my terrible sense of humour.

The item is in excellent condition but not brand new. That would be best sourced from Porsche directly. Anyone online will be selling a used item. I would describe it's cosmetic condition when fitted as almost new!! As the picture shows!

In answer to your question about relisting it on eBay with a higher price yes it will let me list my item at any price I want to as I've stopped the automatic price reduction. £400 will cover eBay and PP fees happy to sell it for less on here! Welcome any reasonable offers. :grin: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back