Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

After 30 years of dreaming....

991.2GTS

Imola
.......I took delivery of my first 911 in February. A brand new 991.2 C4 GTS. I've done 1800 miles so far, mostly round the Dales.

I was apprehensive about the car living up to my expectations, but I have been blown away. I'm like a child again, and the pure excitement I get driving it makes my face ache, as I can't wipe the smile off it.

Here's the options:

• Crayon
    GTS Alcantara® package
    '911' logo
    LED main headlights in black including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
    ParkAssist (front and rear) with reversing camera
    Privacy glass (rear side windows and rear window)
    Electrically folding exterior mirrors
    Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
    Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) including PASM sports suspension (20 mm lower)
    Rear-axle steering
    20-inch 911 Turbo S wheels
    GT - Sport steering in Leather
    Sports seats Plus (4-way, electric)
    Smoking package
    BOSE® surround sound-system

Attachments

• d1cb2b53_bd5b_4783_bcbf_a96c8bf97cae_798.jpeg
    d1cb2b53_bd5b_4783_bcbf_a96c8bf97cae_798.jpeg
    969 KB · Views: 4,643
It's a yes from me.

Enjoy in good health!

What is the 'smoking pack' again?

Thank you. The smoking pack adds a lid to the centre console, just finishes the centre console nicely.

I'd be investing in some mesh to protect the rads/condensers. One stone can cause a headache, as that's a rather large aperture for them to fly through.
Lovely car, enjoy in good health

Congrats on the dream come true... Nice pic, though you might have waited for the old scrapper in the background to pass before you pressed the shutter button.. :floor:

Luddite said:
Congrats on the dream come true... Nice pic, though you might have waited for the old scrapper in the background to pass before you pressed the shutter button.. :floor:

+1 re all the above :grin:

Luddite said:

:D I know, I've dug out some better ones.........

Attachments

• 911gtsside_528.jpg
    911gtsside_528.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 4,534
  • 911gtsrear_400.jpg
    911gtsrear_400.jpg
    932.7 KB · Views: 4,534
I'll be honest that Crayon is not my go to colour choice but that looks great!

I can only imagine the roads around there are close to perfection for your choice of car!

Enjoy it, live the dream and never stop smiling 8)

Got my first ever speeding ticket at that exact location about 5 years ago ... before the camera vans got stickered up. Remember thinking what a strange place for a camper to stop for a cup of tea :cop:

991.2GTS said:
Luddite said:

:D I know, I've dug out some better ones.........

I love these type of threads, congrats :thumb:

Ade_MK said:
I'll be honest that Crayon is not my go to colour choice but that looks great!

I can only imagine the roads around there are close to perfection for your choice of car!

Enjoy it, live the dream and never stop smiling 8)

Thanks. The roads are incredible, weekdays are pretty quiet too. And at weekends I sometimes get up early and hit a few before the day trippers get out.

You need to get that beautiful C4s of yours up here!

welcome from Doncaster :thumb:
Oh great looking car by the way :D

I'm a fan of crayon. Nice colour and different from most... :thumb:

Beautiful car and a beautiful part of the country to drive it in!!

Totally understand the 'face ache' of joy after such a long wait...

Have fun :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back