Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much to get the RS look?

Just got car back on Friday, every bush has been replaced, PSS10, RS Top mounts and drop links..full Geo.. wow its like a brand new car, so planted. only done 100 miles since I got it back but wow I cant believe how tight it is.

Last thing is sunroof delete then its done

Fenn lane do a weld in panel and template that fills the sunroof hole, cheaper solution than the full roof replacement but require a lot of fettling and filler to make it look anything, best option. remains the full roof skin replacement but thats an expensive option.

Thats the challenge with building proper RS rep, to get the details right cost big money.

Surely gotta go with gutter delete if you are putting a new roof on... May not be stock RS, but it sure looks good!

If you delete the sunroof don't you then need to replace the headlining?

No, the hole in the headlining is actually a weight-saving measure!

highway said:
If you delete the sunroof don't you then need to replace the headlining?

Yes you need to replace it, Im only getting roof done as I prefer a solid roof.. and I never use sunroof

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back