Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C4 GTS

AMS911 said:
Heads up, Porsche Chester have a 4GTS with 26K that's just popped up. It may be worth contacting them. I got into mine last month and it's been excellent. Ask for Andrew :thumb:

Cheers AMS, although the colour is not my favourite.

I spoke to Sytner about the blue one at 53k, they were a bit hesitant about getting an OPC inspection done on it, so that has put me off that car.

I'll guess I will just have to start liking black or white !

kiteral said:
I spoke to Sytner about the blue one at 53k, they were a bit hesitant about getting an OPC inspection done on it, so that has put me off that car.

I'll guess I will just have to start liking black or white !

Mobile Porsche inspection firm I follow on faceache.....

[email protected]

kiteral said:
That's interesting. I believe "Sytner Select" is a sales channel for cars that don't meet the criteria to be sold under their "Approved Used" offering.

That aside, it looks a nice car and given the rarity of the colour and a fairly keen price, if I were in the market I'd be going to see for myself. For the sake of a couple of hundred quid you could say you'll pay for the OPC inspection yourself. If they refuse then that would definitely be a red flag, but if they agree then depending on the inspection's findings you may have some negotiating leverage or better still a clean bill of health and a car which will qualify for the Porsche Warranty (after 90 days of ownership and a renewed clean bill of health). Worst ways, you've spent £216 (or whatever it is now) to avoid buying a dud. Best result, a clean bill of health and a good car (probably worth placing a refundable holding deposit on the car in case they shift it to their AUC and/or hike the price following a successful inspection). Good luck and enjoy the search.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back