Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bang after 102 days

scarletboarder said:
Unbelievably I have only had my money back on March 15th. 2 solicitors, both useless, 3 court hearings and all the dragging out that involves. It's been a big learning curve regarding the law and how slow and at times the justice system can be. Ended up writing my own letters and preparing my own case. Dealer settled the day before the final hearing. I had agreed a settlement 7 months ago as I was giving up on getting anything but they had not paid it and the court did not help speed matters along.
Thanks for all the advice, comments etc.

I am now the owner of a 997 Carrera S with excellent history.

Once you are d9own the litigation path, it can soak up costs and time. At least you got a settlement that you are happy with. Now then, I do hope you bouight a gen 2 (MY2009) 997 with the DFI engine.....

^^^ Ditto on the gen2.

Well done on seeing it through. That must have been very stressful. :thumb:

Sometimes cars just don't seem worth the hassle, but we are all addicts. :wink:

Couldn't stretch to a Gen 2. Bought one with impeccable history and Strasse rebuild done 20k ago. Car is totally mint.

fastlowe said:
Crikey, what a journey, glad you got it sorted !!

Cheers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back