Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 Adjusting Headlights for France

Curious2

Trainee
On behalf of a friend with a 2016 991.1 C4S. Can't find anything in the owners manual about this. Standard Xenon lights with PDLS not LED. It's not adjustable via the PCM as it is in my 991.2. Phoned the dealer and they said bring the car in and we will take a headlight out to determine how to do it !! Any body got any knowledge on this ?

Curious2 said:
On behalf of a friend with a 2016 991.1 C4S. Can't find anything in the owners manual about this. Standard Xenon lights with PDLS not LED. It's not adjustable via the PCM as it is in my 991.2. Phoned the dealer and they said bring the car in and we will take a headlight out to determine how to do it !! Any body got any knowledge on this ?

Hi Curious2, I have a 2013 991.1 C4S, fitted with Standard Xenons and PDLS and it looks like it's adjustable via the MF display. It's certainly an option on mine - navigate in the MF display to: "Vehicle, Settings, Light & Visibility, Exterior Lights", Select "L/R driving" and conform. Select "Standard" (RHD here) or "Inverted" (LHD for Europe).

Info can be found page 233 and 106 of of the Owners Manual.

Hope that helps

:)

Thank you very much 911 Time, all sorted with your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back