Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this car? Strange spec...

Drybeer

Trainee
The seats must have been changed at sometime.

Not sure about the seats but currently SORN, and hasn't done any mile since it's last MOT (Sept 18 )

Yeah, looks like the seats have been changed. That memory panel on the bose speaker - you can get one without the seat buttons on it and swap it over, but it looks like they havent done that.

Frenchmeister said:
The seats must have been changed at sometime.

Or someone replaced the door and / or door-card :dont know:

Or door cards? I don't know, but what is the cable/hose running from under the expansion tank across the intake to the rear of the airbox? Is it PSE?

resigner said:
Run Away!!!!! Plenty of other cars out there for £28k I would say

Indeed. Looks good in other ways but no ad on Autotrader, just on Pistonheads!

Drybeer said:
no ad on Autotrader, just on Pistonheads!

I wouldn't say that's a deal breaker :dont know:

Dealer will be on shortly with some independent 'reviews' :grin:

:thumb:

jl-c said:
Or door cards? I don't know, but what is the cable/hose running from under the expansion tank across the intake to the rear of the airbox? Is it PSE?

It's not PSE, PSE's the orange switch with the vacuum tubes connected to bank 2's plenum chamber.

It does seem odd that the owner wouldn't have just brought a replacement Bose speaker cover without the mem setting buttons whether they had changed out the seats or the door card at some point. personally other than that very minor point the specs good the mileage is good and its full OPC service history . which means IMO the change or seats or door card was probably a very genuine reason . we know the door card can warp or it maybe that the owner didn't like sports seats with the high side bolsters . I wouldn't let it put me off if everything else checks out. I might use it as a negotiating tool though :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back