Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My New GT Silver C4S - !! Collection Day !!

congrats Mark, what a beauty it is!! the wheels work nicely.

also, your attitude is amazing considering what you've been through :worship:

Mark, thank you for sharing both your story and car with us :thumb:

I wish you the best of health and fun driving ahead :wink:

Ps Sponge obviously does not realise that you are a Liverpool supporter but I can spot the signs (fingers are crossed but it may be Stoke :eek:) hopefully see you and your car at the Manchester meet in the future.

Blown away by all the lovely comments and words of support - thank you all so much!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

As regards the car, I'm absolutely LOVING it!!! :D :D :D Wish I'd done it years ago...

Sponge Bob/Jonttt: Not sure how to tell you this guys but I'm more of a motorsport fan (in fact, you could probably write what I know about footie on the back of a fag packet). Has that put me totally 'off side' now?? There you go, used up my extensive knowledge of football :oops:

911Time said:
Blown away by all the lovely comments and words of support - thank you all so much!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

As regards the car, I'm absolutely LOVING it!!! :D :D :D Wish I'd done it years ago...

Sponge Bob/Jonttt: Not sure how to tell you this guys but I'm more of a motorsport fan (in fact, you could probably write what I know about footie on the back of a fag packet). Has that put me totally 'off side' now?? There you go, used up my extensive knowledge of football :oops:

You know more than Sponge then :grin:

Superb, nice of you to share your story.

Great car. Enjoy! :thumb:

jonttt said:
911Time said:

Lol never mind the footy, great taste in motors though :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
jonttt said:
911Time said:

Lol never mind the footy, great taste in motors though :thumb:

Cheers Sponge :cheers:

It's great to see that you're still able to get out and about and enjoy your beautiful car Mark.

I saw it at Duxford yesterday and hung around it a couple of times hoping to meet and say hello.

P1070551.JPG

T8 said:
It's great to see that you're still able to get out and about and enjoy your beautiful car Mark.

I saw it at Duxford yesterday and hung around it a couple of times hoping to meet and say hello.

P1070551.JPG

You must have been wandering through the cars as we were. I'm sorry we weren't around when you stopped by, as it would've been nice to put a face to a name and say hello.

We plan on being at the TIPEC meeting at Weston Park on the 19th September but that's quite a long way from you.

Hopefully another time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back