Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed Yellow 993 Delivered today

Congrats and nice 993! Those wheels + center crest look stunning with the speed yellow :thumb:

That is a little beauty. Sometimes paying more for something is most definitely the sensible choice.

Some people choose to filter their car search starting with the very cheapest example at the top whilst others start by looking at the very best cars.

A beautiful car - well done on the purchase :thumbs:

Re the stereo - is that the one fitted from new?

If not, from experience I can recommend a Becker unit. Even though they made them up till about 2009, they look age-appropriate for the 993. I used a Kenwood for many years before taking the plunge!

Speed yellow with black leather really does look good on a 993

:worship:

tim993 said:
A beautiful car - well done on the purchase :thumbs:

Re the stereo - is that the one fitted from new?

If not, from experience I can recommend a Becker unit. Even though they made them up till about 2009, they look age-appropriate for the 993. I used a Kenwood for many years before taking the plunge!

Speed yellow with black leather really does look good on a 993

:worship:

Agree.....I've just removed my Sony unit and installed a Becker Porsche CDR-21, it sounds pretty good, but looks great in the car

Yep don't like stereo so will look to replace with a Becker age appropriate one at some point.

I musta looked/drooled at that C2 on the Hexagon site for months.. Lovely thing, congratulations..

Pretty car. I agree the head unit is out place. I also think that sports front seats look vastly better than those fitted currently. Not sure what seats they actually are?

Seats are standard Comfort Seats. I have a pair of 993 Black Leather Big Bolster Sports Seats if you ever feel the need... :wink:

C.

Needs the Illuminati approved 'Engine Tidy Strip' to finish it off :what:

cableguy said:
Croydon said:
Hi, what wheel's are they? They aren't RS Speedlines are they?

I'm fairly sure they're Veloce reps. :thumb:

C.

Many thanks, not meant to steal topic but could someone tell me the best place to source RS speedlines? PM great to leave thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back