Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997 4GTS Owner

Lovely GTS, I was at Chester buying a 991.1 when you collected your car, see you on the 23rd if your going.

FZP said:
That is a grand idea Phil, I'll raise it as an action item on Saturday.

Nice convoy down to Bournemouth would be a good weekend mate .the ruby the night before is always a laugh :thumb: try our special Dorset carrot and turnip tikka masala :floor:

Phil 997 said:
FZP said:
That is a grand idea Phil, I'll raise it as an action item on Saturday.

Nice convoy down to Bournemouth would be a good weekend mate .the ruby the night before is always a laugh :thumb: try our special Dorset carrot and turnip tikka masala :floor:
I hope the Ruby is a strip club and Carrot, Turnip,Tikka and Masala are their top 4 dancers :bandit:

AMS911 said:
John H said:
Welcome to the GTS 'Clan'... :cheers:

I also have Zunsport grills fitted which are fine - my only other 'mod' is the SherkWerks exhaust centre muffler by-pass which really is a must to get the sound to match the performance.

BTW - if you bought from OPC Chester, are you based in Cheshire? If so we could arrange a meet-up to discuss our cars?

Hi John, thanks :thumb:

A heads up on where I could get the sharkwerks fitted? I've searched around and not found many places regarding price and installation?

I'm actually based in London, so if you are ever down this way do let me know, I made the nice long journey up to Chester as they had the car in the right spec and a decent price after a few months of searching around.

I had my SharkWerks fitted at ABP Motorsport by Chris Meredith who is a member here...

Website - http://www.abpmotorsport.co.uk

Give him a ring - he'll probably know of somewhere nearer for you.. :bye:

The GTS is a great car. Congrats.

I think the grills look ok on the black car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back