Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Consumer Rights Act
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Official Porsche Centre Reviews
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
991 : 2011- 17
997 : 2004- 71
996 : 1997-2005 31
993 : 1993-1998 3
964 : 1989-1993 5
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 2
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 2
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 0
Early 911 : 1964-1977 3
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 0
Boxster : 1997- 19
Cayman : 2005- 13
Cayenne : 2003- 3
Macan : 2014- 1
Panamera : 2009- 0
912-914-924-928-944-968 1
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 1
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [991] 2011-Current
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-Current
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G2 wrote:
911Time wrote:


Where were you at when you were in Staffs?


Mid 90’s. Split between stoke and staffs. Great times.

Just had that invite for cylinder club. It is the 14th at Swindon Porsche/Ferrari. Damn


Ahh the mid '90's - I remember them well (so clearly I can't have been having enough fun) Wink

Staffordshire's nice and rural and perfect for heading to better roads in Wales, the town is just OK nowadays (council lost their way) but it's not the county town it really should/could be (I'm not from Stafford originally) - we're south of Stafford and tend to enjoy Lichfield more.

Yes, just put up a thread about the Cylinder Club meet and it is indeed on the 14th April. Should be another come Summer tho' Smile
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLB9911 wrote:
Enjoy from a 991.1 C4S owner to another !


Thanks Thumb I've not spent much time in mine so far, whilst it's having some bits fitted. I've never owned one but I have driven a few 911s before tho' and nothing feels the same - fabulous cars.
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Seventy Seven
Suzuka


Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 1179
Location: Kent


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great and thanks for sharing your story - congratulations and enjoy! Thumb
_________________
Current:
997.2 C2S, Meteor Grey, PDK (with paddles), PSE, Sports Chrono, etc.... (2009)
Range Rover Evoque, Dynamic Lux, Black (2015)
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
G2
Suzuka


Joined: 26 Oct 2015
Posts: 1220



PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Time wrote:

Staffordshire's nice and rural and perfect for heading to better roads in Wales, the town is just OK nowadays (council lost their way) but it's not the county town it really should/could be (I'm not from Stafford originally) - we're south of Stafford and tend to enjoy Lichfield more.


Staffs Cannock, Lichfield, stone via Weston and back to staffs used to be our car “proving ground” late night.. then one of the boys hit a deer so we slowed it down a bit. Also the worlds collection of speed cameras being placed along the A34 quite rightly slowed everyone down. Cop

Sorry for leading the thread on a detour. Any plans for trips in the new motor? The trax/Donington meet will be your closest event if it goes ahead this year Thumb
_________________
997 Gen2 Turbo S - Speed.
991 C4S - Riviera.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seventy Seven wrote:
Looks great and thanks for sharing your story - congratulations and enjoy! Thumb


Thanks Thumb - this purchase was special for a number of reasons...

I intend to enjoy every minute Very Happy
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G2 wrote:
911Time wrote:

Staffordshire's nice and rural and perfect for heading to better roads in Wales, the town is just OK nowadays (council lost their way) but it's not the county town it really should/could be (I'm not from Stafford originally) - we're south of Stafford and tend to enjoy Lichfield more.


Staffs Cannock, Lichfield, stone via Weston and back to staffs used to be our car “proving ground” late night.. then one of the boys hit a deer so we slowed it down a bit. Also the worlds collection of speed cameras being placed along the A34 quite rightly slowed everyone down. Cop

Sorry for leading the thread on a detour. Any plans for trips in the new motor? The trax/Donington meet will be your closest event if it goes ahead this year Thumb


No 'Detour' - all good car chat Smile

The route you mentioned always used to be a good one but they've reduced the speed limit now to 50mph in most places and added speed cameras - which on the straight sections with good sightlines just seems crazy (no doubt filling the coffers though Rolling Eyes ).

Lots of 'local' day-out journeys planned: Across to Lake Vyrnwy on the B-roads is a favourite of ours (me and my girlfriend) and usually quite free of traffic. The Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa often has classic car clubs visiting too.

The Evo Triangle is good but has become a bit too 'obvious' in recent years Cop Instead we like to take the back roads from Stafford, Gnosall, Whitchurch, Wrexham, Ruthin and ultimately to Llandudno.

We also do the run across to Aberaeron, which is a nice run out - clearly we're not the only ones as there was a lovely GT3 and new GT3RS there last year.

It's been a while since I spent any serious time in the beautiful Scottish Highlands (I used to do a lot of motoring) so I'd like to do the North Coast 500 but like the Evo triangle that seems to be attracting some idiotic behaviour and consequently drawing too much attention from disgruntled locals - I don't blame 'em for objecting but resorting to scattering nails on the road could result in manslaughter.

If my health stays good (and travelling in Europe doesn't become a PITA) then I'd love to do some foreign trips - obviously a factory tour of Porsche would be atop the list and maybe a trip to Zell am See and up the Grossglockner, or up to the Tourist Routes in Norway (which look great) or down to Lake Garda (another long-time favourite).

This one's not car related but I'd quite like to visit Hallstatt in Austria - apparently my DNA showed some of my ancestors were from that area. I spent many happy years in Austria back in mid 80's but haven't been back for decades and my other half hasn't been to the Alps....could be a plan.

Plenty of good options but we'll probably stay local to begin with...

Any suggestions for Porsche friendly routes (decent roads/parking options/photo ops) or other get togethers?
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject: !! Collection Day & The Full Story!! Reply with quote

Hi Guys, well - having alluded to it previously here are some pics of the big day and more on why this purchase is such an important one for me.
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
spongebob squarepants
Shanghai


Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 4784
Location: Manchester and Iraq


PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Time wrote:
G2 wrote:
911Time wrote:

Staffordshire's nice and rural and perfect for heading to better roads in Wales, the town is just OK nowadays (council lost their way) but it's not the county town it really should/could be (I'm not from Stafford originally) - we're south of Stafford and tend to enjoy Lichfield more.


Staffs Cannock, Lichfield, stone via Weston and back to staffs used to be our car “proving ground” late night.. then one of the boys hit a deer so we slowed it down a bit. Also the worlds collection of speed cameras being placed along the A34 quite rightly slowed everyone down. Cop

Sorry for leading the thread on a detour. Any plans for trips in the new motor? The trax/Donington meet will be your closest event if it goes ahead this year Thumb


No 'Detour' - all good car chat Smile

The route you mentioned always used to be a good one but they've reduced the speed limit now to 50mph in most places and added speed cameras - which on the straight sections with good sightlines just seems crazy (no doubt filling the coffers though Rolling Eyes ).

Lots of 'local' day-out journeys planned: Across to Lake Vyrnwy on the B-roads is a favourite of ours (me and my girlfriend) and usually quite free of traffic. The Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa often has classic car clubs visiting too.

The Evo Triangle is good but has become a bit too 'obvious' in recent years Cop Instead we like to take the back roads from Stafford, Gnosall, Whitchurch, Wrexham, Ruthin and ultimately to Llandudno.

We also do the run across to Aberaeron, which is a nice run out - clearly we're not the only ones as there was a lovely GT3 and new GT3RS there last year.

It's been a while since I spent any serious time in the beautiful Scottish Highlands (I used to do a lot of motoring) so I'd like to do the North Coast 500 but like the Evo triangle that seems to be attracting some idiotic behaviour and consequently drawing too much attention from disgruntled locals - I don't blame 'em for objecting but resorting to scattering nails on the road could result in manslaughter.

If my health stays good (and travelling in Europe doesn't become a PITA) then I'd love to do some foreign trips - obviously a factory tour of Porsche would be atop the list and maybe a trip to Zell am See and up the Grossglockner, or up to the Tourist Routes in Norway (which look great) or down to Lake Garda (another long-time favourite).

This one's not car related but I'd quite like to visit Hallstatt in Austria - apparently my DNA showed some of my ancestors were from that area. I spent many happy years in Austria back in mid 80's but haven't been back for decades and my other half hasn't been to the Alps....could be a plan.

Plenty of good options but we'll probably stay local to begin with...

Any suggestions for Porsche friendly routes (decent roads/parking options/photo ops) or other get togethers?


Halstatt and Zell, awesome places, although Zell is a bit err, Arabic! Thumb no pics of the motor showing?
_________________

991 C2S X51 powerkit PDK in racing yellow, PCCB, PDCC, PSE, Sports design kit, ducktail.
EX 997.2 Carrera 4S PDK
EX 997.2 Carrera S PDK
EX 993 C2 manual in guards red
EX 997 C2 gen 2 PDK
EX 993 Targa
EX 993 Carrera 4 manual
EX 996 3.4 Cabriolet
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
   
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject: !! Collection Day and The Full Story !! Reply with quote

!! Collection Day & The Full Story !!
Hi Guys, well - having alluded to it previously, here are some pics of the big collection day and more on why this particular purchase is such a very important one for me.

Probably like most of you, I've wanted a 911 for a long time and have owned many other cars before - I could have bought a Porsche years ago but wanted to wait 'til I could get the 'right one'.

Back in 2009 I was doing OK, successful company, nice cars, not rich but comfortable, then overnight everything changed - after what appeared to be a trapped nerve turned out to be a serious spinal collapse (which required immediate surgery and metalwork), all caused by an incurable form of cancer that causes bone damage. Suddenly the pains in my neck, which I thought were just work related stress, made sense.

At 43 and being otherwise fit & healthy, I was told I probably had 3 - 5 years: In the years that followed I had successive rounds of treatment - to date I've undergone two bone marrow transplants, four rounds of chemotherapy, three rounds of radiotherapy and had more scans and tablets than I can recall.

Along the way, I lost my business, my cars, a chunk of my life savings and had to downsize my life in many areas - thankfully, my family/partner have been fantastic all the way through and thanks to some help from above and sheer bloody mindedness on my part I've kept going (it'll be 10 years this May).

Despite all this, to the casual observer, I probably look OK and I still keep on smiling: Unfortunately, the cancer & treatments have destroyed my immune system, created numerous bone lesions (risk of fractures), created peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage in my hands and feet) and cause me varying degrees of pain every day. I have to be careful what I do: I'm still on chemo now and unless NICE licence some of the newer therapies, I probably will be till the end but there's life in the old dog yet!

Last year I started on an old fashioned form of chemo, which despite also causing me heart disease Rolling Eyes, has held my cancer at bay for a while now, so I've decided to splurge some more of my savings (can't take it with you) and finally buy my dream motor.

In addition to my family and partner, cars have always been a fundamentally enjoyable part of my life and this new one's already put a MASSIVE grin on my face and definitely been worth the wait Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BTW: This story isn't a sympathy call - I don't need it or want it but just as a reminder that S$%^ happens and we should all be grateful for what we have and enjoy the time we have. Here endeth the lesson Smile

NOW the important bit:

Having found a beautiful C4S, I wanted a few 'extras' to remind me of the cars of my youth - so the 50th Anniversary cover, black 'PORSCHE' badge (good call T8 Thumb) and a set of forged Sport Classic alloys (Fuchs look in my mind) with Michelin PS4S.

















I have to say a big THANK YOU to the staff at Dick Lovett Swindon and in particular two sales staff, Haydn Lee and Matthew Collett, who've responded to many questions from a very particular (PITA Wink) customer and helped turn a dream into a reality - cheers gents, collection day was perfect Thumb

Now it's time to make some memories.
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
pzero
General
General


Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 5175
Location: London


PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, that is some journey that you have been on, and still enduring.
I'm not shy in telling people that it's later than we think.

Congrats on your purchase, the wheels stand out very well. thumbsup
_________________
991.1 Carrera GTS
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
spongebob squarepants
Shanghai


Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 4784
Location: Manchester and Iraq


PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumb looks lovely especially the alloys and the 305’s.

Come along to the Bulls head meet on the 23rd to show it off? Just down the road and a very friendly bunch (except Jonttt obviously) Grin
_________________

991 C2S X51 powerkit PDK in racing yellow, PCCB, PDCC, PSE, Sports design kit, ducktail.
EX 997.2 Carrera 4S PDK
EX 997.2 Carrera S PDK
EX 993 C2 manual in guards red
EX 997 C2 gen 2 PDK
EX 993 Targa
EX 993 Carrera 4 manual
EX 996 3.4 Cabriolet
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
   
G2
Suzuka


Joined: 26 Oct 2015
Posts: 1220



PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumb enjoy Cheers
_________________
997 Gen2 Turbo S - Speed.
991 C4S - Riviera.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
MJA911
Sepang


Joined: 10 Dec 2013
Posts: 2778
Location: Berkshire

2012 Porsche 991 Carrera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lesson indeed Mark, in the power of positive thinking and, as you say, bloody mindedness.

Love what you’ve done with the car, those wheels and cover are fantastic finishing touches to an absolute beauty to start with, great work thumbsup
_________________
991.1 C2, 986 Boxster S
Past pleasures: 997.1 GT3, 997.2 C4S Cab, 993 C2, 997.1 C2S, 996.1 C4
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
HSC911
Long Beach


Joined: 23 Jul 2014
Posts: 6263
Location: Bedford


PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool car

worship story

Thumb
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Jungle650
Newbie


Joined: 05 Feb 2019
Posts: 11



PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the new look and congrats again. Clearly you should very much try and enjoy this now !!

All the best
Jungle
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Longp2
Trainee


Joined: 10 Apr 2017
Posts: 61
Location: South Tyneside


PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, your car looks great and I get the feeling that you’ll enjoy every second of it!

I wish I could bring you over to where I work to tell your story and pass on some of your positivity!

All the best.
_________________
2014 991.1S Guards Red, PDK, Chrono, PSE, Pan Roof, and a few more bits and bobs - Love it!
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your comments about the car Thumb - this is the first car in ages that I've found myself just sneaking out to sit in or looking at it in the garage - not felt like that for a long while...

Thank you also for your words of support - like I said, not seeking sympathy but we're all on this journey and that's the main reason for sharing the story.

Look forward to meeting you at the get togethers, so if you see the car come across - unfortunately I can't make the one on the 23rd but look forward to the next.

Best wishes, Mark
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
911_AS
Imola


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 863
Location: London

2012 Porsche 991 Carrera S

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, thank for you sharing your story. A great reminder for the rest of us to be grateful and think positive, daily. You deserve your car, and what stunning car it is. Enjoy it, although I strong suspect you know that you will!
_________________
991.1 C2S. 2012. Basalt Black. PDK.
997.2 C2S. 2010. Meteor Grey. PDK. SOLD.
997.1 C2S. 2006. Basalt Black. Manual. SOLD.

Naturally Aspiring.

 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Hamster75
Monza


Joined: 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 150
Location: Chester


PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice story & that's what its all about buying something youve always wanted scince you were a boy & now love to own, im getting more & more into my porsches too, a little bit of something nice Thumb
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
911Time
Trainee


Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 73
Location: Staffordshire


PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took the car out for a short drive through the local countryside - warmed up gently, then coming away from a mini-roundabout in second I popped into Sport Plus and opened her up properly....WOW!!

The sound of that N/A engine being revved out, brought wonderful images of trees blurring past on the Green Hell, all the historical Porsche racing cars and me wearing a maniacal grin, wider than the Cheshire cat!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
Mark


I'm not a perfectionist - I just want everything done 'Right' Wink

Current: 991 C4S with a few 'special bits'. Previous: C63 Estate, BMW e92 330d Coupe (700Nm/Custom Exh/Map/BBK/Quaife/Breytons), ML63AMG, Alpina e46 B3S Coupe, Alpina e36 B3 Coupe, Lotus Excel SE, Alfasud Green Cloverleaf Ti, Lancia HPE, Capri 2.0S, Marina 1.8 (don't laugh it was my first road car) plus boring company cars. Bikes: Suzuki TL1000R and BMW R1100S AC Schnitzer.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum