Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone got a suspension kit for a 996 C2?

Just put on mo30 kit from porshe £1600 sturs springs top mounts bump stops and anti roll bar,not sure id want to fit pre owned,mine had sone 85k and all corners showed signs of wear

I have a full set of GT3 units, zero miles since rebuild, with a full set of brand new Tarett top mounts.

MC

wasz said:
Anything considered, standard, m030, koni etc.

Just springs / shocks or complete struts.

Pairs or all 4.

Must be low mileage take offs.

Cheers.

I'll be removing my standard setup from my 2003 C2 with 77k on the clock within the next month including links, ARB's and top mounts if that's roughly what you're after?

I have m030 springs that I've just pulled out to fit spax lowering springs. I might let them go but I'd need some time to run on the new stuff to make sure I'm ok.
If you don't get anything anytime soon give me a shout and I'll see how I'm getting on

Good hit on the springs. I found them hard enough tbh. I never had the standard suspension so can't compare it to the m030 but they'd be plenty hard enough. I just pulld mine out to fit lowering springs

You won't be disappointed with the Koni special active shocks.
I think the cheapest was carnewal, email Gert for a quote with shipping to the UK
Front Top mounts I got from autodoc, leave enough time for delivery

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back