Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 PDK Sport Plus with Crono

Longp2 said:
Great choice in the best colour (though I am biased)

Sport is my default mode, with the exhaust off most of the time so not to draw too much attention!

Give it a few decent runs out and you'll know the best settings for you.

Here's one of mine after it had been detailed.

:thumb: Nice. It's strange with 991's, as poacher turned gamekeeper, I never thought I'd prefer them over a 997, now it's a no-brainier, even prefer the shape now with the lower and wider stance, then there's the performance and the sound, crazy mpg and cheap tax.

The list goes on, is the 991 becoming the new 997, this would explain the current bouyant prices, joking aside they have risen slightly since I bought mine last year :worship: [/b]

That looks fab! I think one of the original brochures showed them in red or yellow.
Thanks for the advice from all, I am trying out a few settings sussing it out now was just a bit odd jumping from a manual 997, I cant belive how blisteringly quick they are, starting to love it already.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back