Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 C2S

Bump.....cleaned, hoovered and lot' s of pics today.

Bump, auto trader or PH ?
Flea Bay really is a last resort !

Flea bay is great so long as you only list it as a classified add. That seems to keep all the morons away and you can't get some idiot pressing a button and ending the listing. Costs £15 and has a greater audience. :thumbs:

Cheers Alex, dreaded going there with complete idiots a plenty :frustrated:

Car now sold, went to Bolton yesterday, it will be missed but sure I wil have another some time. :thumb:

I bought it! Will post on newbie section later. Big thank you to Jim (frenchmeister) a genuine seller and thoroughly nice bloke - car is fantastic, loving it.

Stu3004 said:
I bought it! Will post on newbie section later. Big thank you to Jim (frenchmeister) a genuine seller and thoroughly nice bloke - car is fantastic, loving it.

He is and :welcome:

Cheers Fella's it was a bit weird having an empty garage on Saturday night, my 944 Turbo now fills the space.
As said another 911 will be in there sometime :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back