Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S vs 997 C4S (gen 1)

Preview .. name that 911

6KFccmu.jpg

Manabana said:
Preview .. name that 911

6KFccmu.jpg

996C4S in the best colour (Seal Grey) :thumb:

xDZPQ5n.jpg

Manual 996 C4S in Seal Grey

2002 with 77k miles

Really well looked after example, with a folder full of history.

Very pleased with the purchase, picking it up tomorrow.
Thank you for all the buying tips and encouragement.

I'll take and post more photos when the next sunny weekend comes around.

Beautiful :thumbs: 996 C4S forever :Dance-Tap:

After a 3 day road trip and some 400 miles, I've collected and driven the 911 home and tucked it away in my garage.

Have to say, its all true! What a car, solid and sure footed, amazing linear pick up, great handling even in the wet..drove through a hail storm and gale force winds on the way from Wales to Weymouth this weekend.

One thing I wasn't warned about..everybody wants to race a 911!!
No wonder Porsche drivers stick to the slow lane. Something about the 911 brings the crazies out in people. I had white van men, vauxhall Corsa's, Audi's the whole lot chasing me down this weekend. I just want to enjoy the drive not test my car against boy racers !!!

I'll sit and figure out the car a bit more this coming weekend, including the memory seats, many questions to come and maybe a video when the weather turns good.

Until then some more photos ...

JlOnwPV.jpg

UePxRPa.jpg

RRHl0lM.jpg

6LKMsOR.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back