Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help with identifying wheels

dt4

Spa-Francorchamps
Im not at all clued up on the names of the Porsche wheels that were OE or options etc...
Could someone help identify the type fitted to my car please
FnVDwuB.jpg

Shape looks like a GT3 wheel, but can't tell if it's real or not. The only way you'd be able to tell is by the part number on the back side of the wheel

FZP said:
Shape looks like a GT3 wheel, but can't tell if it's real or not. The only way you'd be able to tell is by the part number on the back side of the wheel
thanks Ill take a look and a photo

yeah these look like 997 GT3 wheels, by the way I did look for these wheels and find advert for Ducati sale not sure why but just take a look for this combo....... :eek:

I have hope you will find your wheels original as these are worth small fortune.

Attachments

• what_883.jpg
    what_883.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,104
coullstar said:
Im 99% sure they are not original Porsche wheels. Take them off and there will be info embossed on the back. A Porsche part will have something like 996.***.***......

Thanks Graham, will do

Well they are replicas but no recognisable make on the back of the spokes
It says replacement on the back of one spoke and the wheel size and offset etc on the back of another
Heres a close up picture from today
Forgive the dirt, it got used at the weekend

Attachments

• 20190312_132053_173.jpg
    20190312_132053_173.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,027

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep