Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ragpicker's Turbo SOLD

DynoMike said:
I can't tell you how much this warms my heart Raggy!! That turbo needs to be driven after any pampering session :grin:

Great to see you have it out and about again and looking oh-so fine :thumb:

Thanks Mike!

The photos from yesterday didn't do the level of detailing justice as it was so overcast. Here's a snap from today when I stopped off for some VPower before heading for its MOT (which it passed, with no advisories, obvs!).

After this I went for a good blast around to re-acquaint myself with the car and its abilities. Sooo well planted, so effortlessly fast and remarkably well refined, even with the Kline. Suffice to say I'm looking forward to piling on some miles this year and intend to get to some meets daaaan sarf occasionally.

Instead of the Dinslaken trip, our Squadron is off to Bonnie Scotland which I'm particularly looking forward to.

47350386701_b55db76895_k.jpg

Never had you down as a buffer :oops: but fair play, you make a good one :grin:

Car looks the danglies! But black... dirty as soon as you start it! :thumb:

That photo at the pump is just STUNNING!!

I would love to buy your car Ragpicker but :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

Attachments

• photo_2018_11_30_11_32_30_602_654.jpg
    photo_2018_11_30_11_32_30_602_654.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 4,555
Impressive work Ragpicker :thumb:

Wheels

I can fix that for you if you want. Some nice. Really nice wheels coming to market soon. Watch the classifieds

Gotta Love some BBS CH-R - lurvley wheels

Nice

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back