Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MotoGP starts this weekend :)

DucatiRob

Mugello
Season looks to be shaping up nicely for another year of the best motorsport on the planet :popcorn:

Hoping the GOAT has a better season this year, looks like the Yamaha has improved somewhat, and if Rossi can't win it would be great to see Dovi on the Duke take it!

Can't wait :Dance-Tap:

I hope I am wrong but I think Rossi peaked two seasons ago and the young ones are way too much of a handful for him now at his age.

Still my Moto GP hero of all time but he should pack it in after this season as I'd hate to see him finish way off the front or get injured.

patpending said:
I hope I am wrong but I think Rossi peaked two seasons ago and the young ones are way too much of a handful for him now at his age.

Still my Moto GP hero of all time but he should pack it in after this season as I'd hate to see him finish way off the front or get injured.

5th from 14th on the grid wasn't too bad on a track that doesn't suit the Yamaha, 0.6s off the winner, plus beating his team mate (on pole) yet again, I wouldn't write him off just yet!

The thing about Rossi is that he just loves the sport, I think he will pack it in when he knows he's no longer competitive

What a race though :thumb:

Another win for Ducati :thumb:

...Ducati dominated WSB too, straight out of the box :thumb:

DucatiRob said:
WSB was the Ducati show........and some other people

FZP said:
DucatiRob said:
WSB was the Ducati show........and some other people

Yep, like the old days with the 916, Ducati have built a race bike and converted it for the road!

If anyone was wondering - like me earlier - the Moto GP highlights package is now on Quest.

What a fantastic last lap. :worship:

If he stays injury free, Marc Marquez will walk it. Again. He's just too good for the rest of the grid. A once in a lifetime rider. He'll likely go on to be the GOAT championship wise.

Cal didn't do too bad either....👍👍

The closeness of the racing on bikes is something that F1 dreams of. Cracking racing last night.

Difficult to see who or what is going to stop those Ducati's.....I am thinking the Doohan and Honda days.

When Honda moan about tyre cooling you know they are worried.

Hats off to them as over the years they have struggled at times :thumb:

There really is no comparison with F1, the racing is first class, fairing to fairing stuff almost every lap, how these guys do it is beyond me and I've done my fair share of track days!

Enjoyed the MotoGP this weekend and well done Rins; thought Valentino had it all done at one point but a second place is better than none at all. Sad for Cal - some superb racing at some points on a very fast but lousy surface track

Osh

I'll have to wait to see it on Tues night. I had a quick check of the standings. I hope Rossi can take it out this year.

That Spanish lad Rins on the Suzy looks to be the real deal with elements of Stoners lightness of touch and smoothness but with Rossi's raw aggression when needed. :eek:

Even Valentino has recognised that there is a new Fox in the MotoGP chicken coup

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back