Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

is 993 ride height adjustable as standard?

rich07

Hi guys, does the 993 come with adjustable ride height as standard? my 993 has thread on the dampers so I should be able to lower it? I can fit three fingers between the arch and tire currently.....

thanks Rich
94 993 coupe

I think the standard set-up you can adjust at front only, the rear are fixed.

The chances of you actually getting them to move is another story, they very quickly seize unless threads are treated.

Do you have sports M033 suspension or standard?, I'd say my M033 gives about two fingers gap (at rear anyhow), the front still needs to settle but is sat at about three fingers, I'm likely to adjust downwards.

Trev

Hi, I also have three finger space at the front, two at the rear. Rears also look adjustable but I need to take the wheel of to confirm, I do I confirm if I have the sports suspension setup? I hear what your saying about adjusting them, probably corroded together. ..

Hi guys, so I have adjustable coilovers at the front, no adjustment at the rear. Has anyone replaced just the springs to lower the ride height? If so i would love to know what make spring etc and what size wheels running. The set supplied by design 911 were wrong, so they have been returned.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back