Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 prices

Hamster75 said:
FZP said:
Tremendous G
Can't wait to see it :thumb:

Thanks, I pick it up on Wednesday so hopefully come to the next meet, will see you at Oulton tomorrow I hope :thumbs:
Definitely, see you there :thumb:

Hamster75 said:
I'm just in the process of trading my Manual 997.2 C4 on 45K miles in for a very high spec 991.1 C2S - 25k miles with all the bits & bobs 20" wheels, sports exhaust, pdk, sports crono, lots of top spec stuff so very excited,

With my local opc main dealer i am pleased to say happy with my deal , seems that both the 997.2 & 991.1 are still in demand they are quite keen to take my car at a good price & my 997 has only dropped £3k in 4 years since I bought it from them the same dealer.

Once its all sorted I will post some pics.

Did you buy from OPC Chester? That's my local also.

Hi Graham - looking forward to seeing the 991. Amazing to think that I took a picture of 3 white 997.2 Carreras 4/S parked next to each other this time last year and all 3 have been sold.

gilford said:
Hamster75 said:
I'm just in the process of trading my Manual 997.2 C4 on 45K miles in for a very high spec 991.1 C2S - 25k miles with all the bits & bobs 20" wheels, sports exhaust, pdk, sports crono, lots of top spec stuff so very excited,

With my local opc main dealer i am pleased to say happy with my deal , seems that both the 997.2 & 991.1 are still in demand they are quite keen to take my car at a good price & my 997 has only dropped £3k in 4 years since I bought it from them the same dealer.

yes its Chester, so far they've been good to me, & hence gone back.

kan300 said:
Hi Graham - looking forward to seeing the 991. Amazing to think that I took a picture of 3 white 997.2 Carreras 4/S parked next to each other this time last year and all 3 have been sold.

Yes its strange, although there is some sadness in selling mine, after driving it to Oulton Park today its super nice to drive & runs like a swiss watch, hope my new 991.1 is as good as I haven't driven it yet :?:
Watched & listened to a lot who say they are just plumb with the non turbo 3.8s engine. the exhaust sound is super nice & what I've been wanting hankering after.
I hope I don't regret it.

Hamster75 said:
kan300 said:

Yes its strange, although there is some sadness in selling mine, after driving it to Oulton Park today its super nice to drive & runs like a swiss watch, hope my new 991.1 is as good as I haven't driven it yet :?:
Watched & listened to a lot who say they are just plumb with the non turbo 3.8s engine. the exhaust sound is super nice & what I've been wanting hankering after.
I hope I don't regret it.

:grin: No danger you'll soon forget the 997 :grin: You'll probably hate the steering compared to the 997, but eventually get 'sort of' used to it. The sound makes up for everything :thumb: the one thing missing on the 997.

Hamster75 said:
gilford said:
Hamster75 said:

yes its Chester, so far they've been good to me, & hence gone back.

I was there a few weeks ago, which car did you buy?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back