Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

GOODLUCK Phil......bet you cannot wait!!!

Its been a long time away, glad it's all sorted and coming home.

:sad: Looks like you will beat me to the punch! Mine won't be ready for a while... in fact it will be touch and go if it's ready by Dinslaken... :sad:

Come on, i need to see that car, as it happens, my car was in total bits until 3 weeks ago, i damaged both turbos, buggered them both big time !!! yes a big bill came my way, but the upside is i now have new internals, better boost control and MORE POWER lol

I also have a new map that i have named THE KILL ME NOW MAP....as it delivers maximum duty and boost as soon as possible. I used it once and Sh4t myself. It is firmly in the off position for the time being

FRP said:
Come on, i need to see that car, as it happens, my car was in total bits until 3 weeks ago

I believe it... :thumb:

Attachments

• d64c95b4_6fd1_4cfc_87eb_493887f32c52_146.jpeg
    d64c95b4_6fd1_4cfc_87eb_493887f32c52_146.jpeg
    731.2 KB · Views: 1,768
AHHHHHH warm and fluffy

Did you notice the new Kline race exhaust !!! he he te he

FRP said:
Did you notice the new Kline race exhaust !!! he he te he

Planning to give Phil some competition this year at the sound off?? :grin:

Faried cars looking good mate , heard from chipwizards yesterday , he's dynoed my car as it arrived to him before he's done anything and not fitted the fabspeed induction, he says it came in at just over 400bhp from Hartech :grin: so looking likely I will get it past the GTS BHP which was my target as thats the equivalent of having the OE powerkit and with more low.mid range. I know compared to your "kill me now car " that not huge but its where I wanted it. :thumb: he hopefully will finish playing with it by next week and I can go and get it. :grin: :grin:

Its not actually that loud, has some small siliencers!!

Great news Phil....excitment mounts

Mine has a few now too...

3" diameter, before you ask.

Attachments

• f48b046f_1eac_4a84_badd_02b1060e3181_397.jpeg
    f48b046f_1eac_4a84_badd_02b1060e3181_397.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1,641
Lurvley

Phil 997 said:
Faried cars looking good mate , heard from chipwizards yesterday , he's dynoed my car as it arrived to him before he's done anything and not fitted the fabspeed induction, he says it came in at just over 400bhp from Hartech :grin: so looking likely I will get it past the GTS BHP which was my target as thats the equivalent of having the OE powerkit and with more low.mid range. I know compared to your "kill me now car " that not huge but its where I wanted it. :thumb: he hopefully will finish playing with it by next week and I can go and get it. :grin: :grin:

400! nice Phil very nice. This thread has me hyped for your collection day. Make sure you take some decent pics and maybe a vid. :thumb:

Can't believe how patient you have been.I would of been having words! :floor:

Glad the end is in sight,hopefully.

kas750 said:
Can't believe how patient you have been.I would of been having words! :floor:

Glad the end is in sight,hopefully.

He has avoided the sh1tty salty roads so that has to be a blessing in disguise.

Good luck Phil, sounds like all is going well and you will be able to give the gas-guzzler a rest :D

Never mind about the BHP - Phil is just looking forward to improved fuel economy after using the Bentley as his daily for the last few months!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back