Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How to check rear wing fault ?

Has it worked ever in your ownership?
Could have been an aero car with wing removed but not coded back and hence no error.
Handling will be off-spec at higher speeds with lack of downforce.

jonno_ said:
Has it worked ever in your ownership?
Could have been an aero car with wing removed but not coded back and hence no error.
Handling will be off-spec at higher speeds with lack of downforce.

Yes it did work of 3,5 years with no problems

Ok, sounds likely the coding is corrupt then, unless those error codes indicate while rear controller is shot. Think that would cause other issues though.

Its strange that the spoiler doesn't work with the switch, not sure how its wired, does the switch have power? There may be a relay somewhere you could change.

C152 .. is an airbag code saying it cant comunicate with the PSM .. its a flat battery type of code and if it clears then can be ignored .. nothing to do with your fault .

8007 is another airbag code to do with the head airbag being unplugged .. again nothing to do with your fault .

Im a little concerned that an Indy has said yup there is a fault but we have no idea what it is ..

We are still in the dark as to wether they have checked coding , is it actually coded on or off .. you do a vehicle handover with a tester , you code the item off then on , lock the car , unlock it and test .

Can they drive link it .. in other words get it to operate it with a tester .

The unit its self seems to be operated by a control unit according to the wiring diagram , you would at least check the wires to the motor , check for feeds , continuity etc ..... my feeling its software related due to no warning message ..

The Garage seems to have not been that usefull .

Im afraid i dont have any answers unless you want a hell of a long trip to me so i can look at it .. plenty of things i would do if i had the car and a tester hooked up but im afraid im stumped atm being unable to get at the car :(

Are there any other garages you can use ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back