Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another what''s it worth thread.

...Trouble is that the market will slow down now and the longer you advertise attempting to obtain the best price the shorter the warranty and thus cars potential value...

If you don't need the money and want an easy life I'd move it on for a good price and quick sale?

[/url]

Like yourself I'd like to recoup as much as possible after the big engine outlay but I'm realistic price wise and it really is the wrong time of the year but with the remaining warranty now is the time to try it. Same old story though, cash is king, if someone turned up and started waving money at me then a deal is to be had.

...indeed, cash is king especially if someone is waving a wad around ; selling cars is always such a ball ache so like you whilst I have a desire to recoup as much as possible a quick and painless sale is very attractive!

...should have added that I haven't had any interest which I find very surprising? I have a hunch that people buy from dealers because they need to finance their purchases thus many just don't have the cash to buy privately at the £20k plus mark?

I always buy with out finance because I am a little old school...if I need finance then I can't afford it!? If I can pay with cash then I can...

I've had a few pm's regarding the car through the forum asking where the car is advertised etc. The car will be for sale but we've decided to go holiday for a few weeks so thought it was pointless advertising when I'm not going to be here (just in case I get some interest)

I think I've now responded to all on here.

Just trawling through and came across this again, did you ever sell for the GT3 in the end.

I pm'd also basically about what we discussed previously.

I realise this is an old post, I was wondering if you still had the notion to sell. I have read the thread you have going on the car and it ticks the boxes for me especially for the money mentioned here. Sorry to bring this back to life, just noticed you are quite local and possibly would sell. For some reason I couldn't get the pm to send. I've a budget of around 15k if of any interest

Blobeyesti said:
For some reason I couldn't get the pm to send. I've a budget of around 15k if of any interest

pms stay in your 'outbox' until the recipient opens them.

They only move to your 'sent box' after they've been opened.

I always buy with out finance because I am a little old school...if I need finance then I can't afford it!? If I can pay with cash then I can...

A pity more people don't think this way. It was called the "never never" for a reason

I've never given any thought to selling this now, I have done a hell of a lot of work to it since I first posted this. I dare say everything has its price but for me 15K (which I dare say is a fair offer) isn't it. Good luck with the search.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back