Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aero or not?

If anyone's interested give me a call or text 07534416216, collection from East Yorkshire

Re: Side skirts etc.

abcarrera said:
The other problem is the gen1 it has had a full aerokit fitted all genuine parts also with the wheels recently refurbed and like new. With prices on the low side for the cars at the moment, am I better putting the car back to as it left the factory and realise the price of the aerokit? I know it means getting a bumper and engine lid, but I retired and have the time to tinker on my cars.

Potentially available
Gen1 aerokit
Including
Taco wing and engine decklid
Front GT3 bumper with centre opening with recently fitted zunsport grills
Side skirts
Aerokit wheels GT3 look but not same width

I might be interested in the mk1 taco wing/decklid with wiring harness if you are interested in taking a stock front bumper and stock engine deck lid in part exchange?

Aero or not

My car came with the genuine factory GT3 side skirts from new (as confirmed on option list) but not the front aero bumper. I felt the standard bumper was a bit bland and already having the side skirts decided adding the GT3 version would finish the 'look' better. Genuine GT3 bumper is very expensive and rare to find a second hand one, so I purchased the Design 911 GT3 version and its proved to be a good fit and really happy with look of the car now. It also has GT3 wheels, lowered 30mm with 9mm spacers all round.I'll try and add a photo.

Aero or not

A photo of my car.

Attachments

• img_0661_103.jpg
    img_0661_103.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 2,474

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456