Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unicorn 88 miles 993 Turbo S for auction

OMFG One careful owner who didn't drive it and clearly couldn't see the interior, Stevie friggin Wonder :wack:
Nice exterior though :thumb:

the whatsapp co founder is a car nut and he is selling off part of his pork collection at the upcoming amelia island auction.... check the rest of the auction catalogue out. its very impressive

With that mileage, it's destined for a marble plinth

I agree with spongebob squarepants. The spec suggests Steve Wonder which also goes to explain why it has never been driven.

Hexagon had a UK registered one back in 2015 (£150k) which I think think they were advertising in the PorscheglubGB mag for £325k recently. And that one was the topic of a lot of discussion previously about 'issues". :dont know:

rc944 said:
the whatsapp co founder is a car nut and he is selling off part of his pork collection at the upcoming amelia island auction.... check the rest of the auction catalogue out. its very impressive
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the heads up about the auction catalogue :thumb:
If only £££££££££ :?

spongebob squarepants said:
owner who didn't drive it and clearly couldn't see the interior, Stevie friggin Wonder :wack:
I don't care much for the seats, but the centre console is giving me ideas - something like this... :?:

Attachments

• console_683.jpg
    console_683.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 2,212
Centre console in colour could look good but why not do your seatbacks in SY for a fresher look? :thumb:

C.

Chris993C2 said:
spongebob squarepants said:
owner who didn't drive it and clearly couldn't see the interior, Stevie friggin Wonder :wack:
I don't care much for the seats, but the centre console is giving me ideas - something like this... :?:

:thumb: makes the Inside a lot brighter 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back