Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

Put in an order on Jan 20 for the 18 piece set in preparation for installatio Cargraphic headers on my 2012 Cayman R Hope too see them soon.

Cheers,
DJM

question:

For 993: is there a fitment set that fits the 993?

For 987: I know the 18 set works for the manifold to engine, is there a set that would work for the manifold to cat section?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but does anyone know if there is another batch of these exhaust studs being created soon? I ordered some for my C2 a few weeks back and haven't seen or heard anything back. I'm sure Matt has more important things to do; it'd just be handy to have a ballpark delivery date so I can get my spanner man sorted!

Thanks all!

Daron.

Hi all,

Just been following this thread and come to the unfortunate conclusion that the Ti studs are no longer available or being sold?

Does anyone have any information as to a new source? Also any information or members with a jig available to rent as I'm looking to start this job on my vehicle soon!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Seb

I have a STOMSKI jig available to rent for the M96/M96 carrera engines.

MC

Hi , I have a set of these never fitted (bag is open to test fit one).

The set was bought April 2019 for my 997.1 Turbo - but when those nice chaps at 9e came to fit my Kline headers using the studs the threaded part was found to be to long. (They said they could have packed with washers but not really the right thing to do).

The flange on the Kline headers seems to be significantly thinner than the standard manifold.

Anyway long and short of it I have a set of the ti studs + washers + nuts (18 of each in the pack) for a 997.1 turbo (I think the set is suitable for 996 turbo also - but please check in the thread).

£150 posted -- These are now sold

Anymore available of these? :thumb:

Looking for 18 plus washers for a 996T standard manifold. :)

I recently spoke to Matt, he told me he doesn't make these anymore.

just to let you know I found this place via Google

www.verboten-motorsport.com

ordered 12 x Titanium Studs,Knuts and washers for my C4.

I ordered them on the Thursday and they came niceley packaged on the next Tuesday.

Fitted perfectly.

Beetlebert996 said:
just to let you know I found this place via Google

www.verboten-motorsport.com

ordered 12 x Titanium Studs,Knuts and washers for my C4.

I ordered them on the Thursday and they came niceley packaged on the next Tuesday.

Fitted perfectly.

Ordered those, turned up well packaged and appear to be of good quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back