Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold FS: 2005 BMW M3 CS

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

uk996

I know some of you have had these cars before; many have upgraded to Porsche, some have a stable full of interesting cars.

I'll keep it short. It's not a run of the mill car, it'll only really appeal to enthusiasts and anoraks ;-)

Very well maintained 2005 M3 CS in interlagos blue. It has benefitted from a rolling resto-refresh programme, starting with the previous owner.

For full details click on the link below.

https://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/threads/2005-m3-cs-manual-interlagos-blue.207897/

Happy to answer questions, PM if preferred.

:worship:

Lovely looking car. I don't think we will ever see the likes of the E46 M3 and 996 again. A great era for cars IMO.

MC

Hi
Lovely car I maybe interested but have one question, due to may terrible eye sight does it have xenon headlamps ?

Regards,

James

MisterCorn said:
Lovely looking car. I don't think we will ever see the likes of the E46 M3 and 996 again. A great era for cars IMO.
MC

Thank you Mr. Corn

It is the last tactile, wieldy, straight six sans turbo M car. The same could be said of the 996/997/991.1, although as with many cars, they are more refined and get further and further away from the feel of the road.

In terms of handling, feedback and engine response it's a lot closer to a 996 GT3 than a 997 C2S or 996tt that I have now.

Nimrod
All the E46 M3 sold in the UK have xenon headlights. My one projects a well defined, broad and bright light.

Thanks for that I didn't know it was standard fit on the M3 .

I am meant to be saving to move home, I will have to treat the boss and discuss it later but I have been looking at these and it's a great looking car 👍

uk996 said:
MisterCorn said:
MC

Thank you Mr. Corn

It is the last tactile, wieldy, straight six sans turbo M car. The same could be said of the 996/997/991.1, although as with many cars, they are more refined and get further and further away from the feel of the road.

In terms of handling, feedback and engine response it's a lot closer to a 996 GT3 than a 997 C2S or 996tt that I have now.

Nimrod
All the E46 M3 sold in the UK have xenon headlights. My one projects a well defined, broad and bright light.

Congrats, ran a 2005 E46 M3 as a daily for 4 years (65k Miles ish) loved it apart from it could have been a bit quicker.

During my ownership the car was heavily modified with Eisenmann exhaust, coilovers and 40% short shifter along with other Performance Parts which transformed the Car.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back