Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 TURBO various bits and bobs

P4WKA

Two different bonnet badges

Carbon fibre tip steering wheel

Turbo twist wheels with winters on grey colour

Set of X50 intercoolers

Set of original diverter valves

Front bumper Turbo front bumper complete with original grills plus a aftermarket more protective set , basalt black in great condition with bottom lip , also have all the brackets and ducts that go behind as I upgraded to a GT2 front end .

Set of Avant gaurd ruger mesh 19" wheels with nearly new rubber in antique bronze

Complete original set of boost hoses

Set of front floor mats in back in good condition

Rear top spoiler in basalt black

Please text me or WhatsApp me for any info or pics please
Carl on 07905360585

Hi there
Would you consider splitting the 'more protective grill set" (guessing these are mesh type grills to protect rads) from the bumper and selling individually?
If so, please PM pics and price :thumb:

Hi there how much would you want for the Avant gaurd ruger mesh 19" wheels?

texted about the mats but never got a reply?

adamw said:
Hi there
Would you consider splitting the 'more protective grill set" (guessing these are mesh type grills to protect rads) from the bumper and selling individually?
If so, please PM pics and price :thumb:

If you are the same Adam we were discussing your 997 Manual Turbo three years back, then I'd say have the job done by an indy - its easy to take off the bumper and either put on the mesh cut to shape or buy ready cut branded mesh pre-formed to shape. Have the rads and condensors inspected and vacuumed to remove all debris before re-fitting the bumper - and replace rads and condensors in pairs if either are leaking.

If I was selling a Turbo front bumper with mesh grills, I would not split the mesh grills as separate items.

Hi,

I could t get through to youbon the phone by text. how much would you would you like for the front mats? Are they Bose or without? And front bumper please.

Thanks Vinny

Can you pm me a price for the carbon steering wheel please..

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back