Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New lightweight Otto Fuchs

Jamesx19 said:
Many thanks all.

Coulstar - Yeah, toying with going for a ducktail, but would have to sell the Aero spoiler to finance. That may hurt more than selling the GT3.2 alloys.

i've been having the same dilemma and actually spoke with RPM about a group buy on ducktails a while ago now and did ask if there was any interest on here

i'd probably be in the same boat of selling my aero deck lid to fund it as i know my mrs would have something to say about me having both :oops:

996lee said:
Jamesx19 said:
Many thanks all.

Coulstar - Yeah, toying with going for a ducktail, but would have to sell the Aero spoiler to finance. That may hurt more than selling the GT3.2 alloys.

i've been having the same dilemma and actually spoke with RPM about a group buy on ducktails a while ago now and did ask if there was any interest on here

i'd probably be in the same boat of selling my aero deck lid to fund it as i know my mrs would have something to say about me having both :oops:

I Went RPM ducktail last year , excellent quality and looks fantasic, such a hug weight saving :)

BHZ661 - We need pictures!!!!!

On the basis you'd get a fair wack back if you sold the RPM ducktail on again, maybe we can use man maths to show that technically speaking, it's an investment opportunity? Keeping the original Aero wing :dont know:

Thanks for all the positive comments

Nice looking car/wheels :thumbs:

I would not trade gt3 for any ductail :hand:

RPM carbon ductail looks nice for C4S £2665 :finger:

The new Fuch's look great on your car, now you just need a ducktail to finish it off :)

The gt3.2 & fuchs are my 2 favourite designs. The fuch's probably just edge it for me, so I'm planning on some for mine, but will have to budget for a suspension refresh first.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back