Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche shop Hartlebury

JASON280

Hi..new owner of a 2004 911 996 turbo..I'm quite local to these guys..has anyone used them for service and repair work?? As I want to find someone reliable when the time comes for servicing etc..any advice appreciated.. regards Jason.

Sorry I can't help you Jason but after 10 years it's nice of you to say hello. :D

:welcome: to 911uk

It's taken me this long to save and buy a 911 turbo 🤣🤣🤣

JASON280 said:
It's taken me this long to save and buy a 911 turbo 🤣🤣🤣

:floor:

Welcome!

I wouldn't call them reputable - these are the guys that purchase parts from Porsche - add a huge mark up and then relist them on their own website / ebay for unsuspecting purchasers.

You are better off going to someone like Zuffenhaus in Wythall - it was formed by a member of R9 - Porsche Club Great Britain, I've yet to use them myself but I've heard good things about them - haven't seen any negatives so far.

https://www.zhporsche.co.uk/about-us

Oh and steer clear of SVP Motorsport...

Wh1t3Kn1ght said:
I wouldn't call them reputable - these are the guys that purchase parts from Porsche - add a huge mark up and then relist them on their own website / ebay for unsuspecting purchasers.

You are better off going to someone like Zuffenhaus in Wythall - it was formed by a member of R9 - Porsche Club Great Britain, I've yet to use them myself but I've heard good things about them - haven't seen any negatives so far.

https://www.zhporsche.co.uk/about-us

Oh and steer clear of SVP Motorsport...

A big thumbs up for Zuffenhaus from me. The owners are real Porsche enthusiasts, they're well priced and I've experienced excellent service. There's usually some really nice metal in there from all eras as well which I find is always quite reassuring as well as great to talk about.

I ordered a Maf sensor from them about 6 months ago, when it turned up the security seal on the box was broken and the sensor itself had obviously been fitted before.

I contacted them and to their credit they apologised and said it must have been restocked by mistake fair enough.

They agreed to refund, so I sent it back the same day. It took another month, 4 or 5 phone calls and 2 emails to get the money back.

Wouldn't use them again unless I was desperate.

Porscheshop don`t have a very good reputation on 911uk with regard to their online sales, not sure about their actual garage facilities :?:

Zuffenhaus do come highly recommended though, I know my friend 911uk member Chief holds them in high regard and he is Porsche through and through :thumb:

Zuffenhaus are great guys that will help you all the way, they are just around the corner from me.

Yet another one for Zuffenhaus here!
They have just done a tonne of work on my Cayman. Top quality service and incredible value for money :thumb:

Ok guys.. thanks for the advice..I've been told about another company in brierley hill called two plus two..anyone used them??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back